—¤÷(`[¤M¥ TÄMå LÕg¤]×´)¤··

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
Hi!

For anyone who read my old log .:My Tamas and Me:. its really hard to write about all my tamas so Iv decided to stick to my V4 since its new and a bit more interesting to write about because its new! No offence to my three other awsome tamas!

So I'll post the stuff about my V4 in here that I'v already posted in my old log!

Oh and before I forget Please feel free to comment or suggest stuff but not in my log thank you! Just PM me!

~.:A new begining:.~

Today I got a V4 she was born at 12:54!I named her choc she seemed really happy with her name!I filled all her hearts up and played a few games of jump rope to lose some weight and also make some money for my little choc to spend! I did do all this at the shopping center while my mum was getting her nails done I packed a pair of scissors lol So as I was saying... Choc seemed pretty happy and shes not to fussy and pretty easy going!After an hour of cleaning up poop, feeding and best of all playing with Choc I heard a funny beeping sound so I quickley grabbed Choc and she was in the middle of evolving! She bacame a Harutchi! Im not sure if thats a good character or not but PM me if you know! She fell asleep about 5 minutes ago so Id thought Id start this log all about my awsome new tama!

-Chocola :D

~Lonley~

I was really lonley before so I decided to rewind the time on my tama a few hours so I could play with her!Its really lucky I did she got a letter from the king and enclosed was 1,500GP I was really happy! I played a few games with her and I think I might send her of to sleep again!Goodnight Choc~

Also Chcoc would like to have her say!

When my mum woke me up I was a bit grumpy at first I was having a great dream about playing with my friends in TamaTown! But after I properly woke up we had loads of fun together! Well I better get some sleep

Cya,

-Choc :D

Awwwww sleep tight Choc!

-Chocola :p

.:Yesterday:.

This is a post for yesterday because I forgot to post sorry!

.:How Jess came to be:.

I woke up to my Ds Lite's alarm clock and quickly grabbed Choc....She was gone.. but she had left behind a little girl.

I eagerly waited for her to wake.

As soon as she woke I named her Jess.

I fed Jess some bread because it was morning so it was like toast! :)

Then I played Jump Rope with her to gain happieness and to lose weight.

The tne time for school came.

I was worried..."I can't send her to sleep..shes a baby..and I don't want to pause her".

So as I sent my other Tamas to sleep I waited for Jess to grow up.

I was waiting for my friends in the locker bay.....9:00 was coming closer and closer and I was getting more and more worried!

RING RING

Oh no the locker bell!

I walked slowley and sadly to my locker.....

I quikcly checked it before I paused it and on the screen there was a very bouncy Mohitamatchi! I yipped with exitment! I set the time to 10:00 I knew it would sleep through the whole day!

I quickley grabbed my stuff and ran to class...I was a bit late but it was worth it for my tama to be ok!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Home:.

All my tamas were siund asleep when I got home so I set the time back to proper time and played with my tamas, some thing I had been looking forward to all day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Later that Night:.

Awwwwwwwww jess is growing up she got an invite to pre school!

She headed of with her back pack to face pre-school!

Afterward I had stacks of homework so I sent my tamas to sleep!

Now thats there asleep I should probly get some too.....

Goodnight my lil tams!

-Chocola :mellow:

~School Days~.:Yesterday:.

I woke to my Mum opening the curtains.."Oh no I overslept"!

I quickly grabbed Jess and made sure she was asleep..Yes she was asleep I'v got about 5 minutes before she wakes up!

So I quickly got ready for school!

When I jumped into the car I played a few games with Jess but I had to send her to sleep as sson as we pulled into the street my schools on!

~After School~

I woke Jess up and checked her stats...Great she was perfecly fine!

I didn't have any homework so it was a night that I could spen with my toddler Jess.....wait whats that noise..I saw flashing pixles and Jess was flashing to.....Jess was transforming!

She transformed into a Young Dorotchi...A few seconds later a Nazotchi came on the screen with urgent mail!! Jess read it and ran off to Pre-School. She seemed sad to graduate so when she returned I prasied her for a job well done.

Another urgent letter came I instantly knew whatr was inside an invitation to school!

Jess went there in an exited hurry. Her teacher an old turtle seemed pretty nice and gave Jess a graduation cap.

When she got home from school I decided she needed a treat for all the hard work today!

She Transformed, Graduated and started a whole new school!

So I took her to tamatown to pick a treat. She picked the lion toy so we bought it and returned home!

.:Jess's Say:.

Wow today was such an exiting day! I graduated from Pre-school and started big scary school, exept when I got there it wasent so scary..it was fun! I learnt alot about tama history and then our teacher gave us 1 whole hour of free time because we had worked so hard! I painted my most favouritist person in the whole world..Chocola! ~Me~ Awwwwwww Jess :D :D Thats so cool!

~Back to Jess~

No prob Mum! *Yawn* Well I better get some sleep I'v had a really big day! I'll talk to you soon!

-Jess :D

Awwwwww sleep tight Jess!

Well I better get going to!

I might post what happened today a bit later!

Cya soon,

-Chocola :D

~Sports Carnival~.:Yesterday:.

I woke up got dressed then had 'Tama Time' with Jess.

It was swimming sports carnival day! I decided that it was safe to take Jess as long as she was well away from the water.

I put her in my backpacks side pocket. I had to have her asleep since you wernet alloud at your bag mutch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Home:.

As soon as I got in the car I set the time to normal! I sent Jess to school and checked out her shop! Nothing to interesting.

She went to school a few more times and enjoyed it alot!

Then Jess and I were a bit bored so we went to Tama Town!

We had loads of fun!

Nothing mutch really happened but I think Jess had fun!

I didn't just have'fun' I had loads of fun! It was so fun being at the giant swimmning pool and it was exiting with all the people!

I reackon that millions of tamas would have fitted in that pool!

Imagine if it was full of tamas my mum Chocola would take so many......Yay more brothers and sisters!

I really enjoyed my time at school! We did maths today it was kinda boring but we got some free time at the end!

Well thats all for now!

Cya soon,

-Jess :nyatchi:

Awwww I'm glad Jess had a good time! :)

Well I better get going!

Cya,

-Chocola :eek:

~A break at last~.:Today:.

Its finaly friday! A whole weekend where my tamas are 1#!

Its been a long week and I can finally hang with Jess!

You may be wondering why I'm going on about a break, well its kinda because nothing mutch happened with Jess today!

She just went to school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I agree with mum today was a pretty dull day...well in the doing stuff way!

I'll tell you tama luvers what I did!

I went to school, we had art today one of my favourite subjects...and nothing mutch else happened at school.

My mum took me to TamaTown for awhile, that was pretty fun to!

I mainley slepped today while my mum was at school :eek:

But after school we relaxed and just played a few games!

I'm really exited about this weekend because I get to spend it all with my mum!

I don't spend mutch time with my mum, because I usauly am asleep when shes at school and when she comes home she only gets to play with me for about 3-4 hours before I got t bed.

But I have the whole weekend with her so itl be awsome!

Cya,

-Jess :nyatchi:

Awwww I'm glad she likes spending time with me!

Well I better get going to!

Cya soon,

-Chocola :)

Hi again! Sorry I havent posted in a while I just didn't have the time! :huh:

~Jess Loves Mondays~.:Saturday:.

Today jess woke up with a happy beep! I was really happy that I had two full days for me and Jess to hang without school in the way! So we started of the weekend at tama town getting jess a special breackfast of juice and waffles. Jess really liked that :(

The I sent her to school alot because I want my lil Jess to get a great job! She said that she learnt geography today awwww!

After that we just did normal stuff like playing games playing with some toys,intruments and other random stuff.

Today was AWSOME!!!! I got to spend the whole day with Chocola!! :( :(

As she said I did go to school, I learnt about geography it was pretty interesting! Oh and I also really loved my breackfast it was really yum and it gave me all the energy to play!

Also I don't think chocola added this but we viseted my mum choc! *me* Oh yea! That was so kool I missed choc so mutch!

*Back to Jess*

Yea I missed mum to.

Well I better get going!

Cya,

~Jess :chohimetchi:

Awwwwww Im glad she had fun!

Cya soon,

-Chocola :nazotchi:

~Fun in the "sun"~.:Sunday:.

Today I went to the beach and Jess came along to it was awsome! It wasent to sunny so i didn't have to worry about the sun dammaging her.

We went for a really long walk along the beack and climed loads of rocks!

Jess went to school alot today but didn't gain many skill points :huh:

I'm sure she'll get a good job anyways.

.:Jess's say:.

Yea today was awsome I think I got a tan :( Joking joking....

But I did have fun! As chocola said we really just hung on the beach nothing mutch really did happen! So I don't have mutch more to say so I'll get going.

Cya,

~Jess :chohimetchi:

Awsome Jess I'm glad you liked it!

Cya soon,

-Chocola :nazotchi:

Again I'm sorry I havent posted for a while my internet went very wierd so we got it fixed :(

~In comes the cash!~

It started off like an ordinary day I woke up played with Jess and sent her to sleep for school.

~When I got home~

When I got home I set the time right and played with jess for about 2 minutes and then I got some urgent mail.

Knowing what was inside I made Jess read it straight away.

It was a letter telling her to head to the shopping street (or whatever it is) to sign up for some more jobs. The first job came up...The TV station..wouldnt it be great if Jess became a famouse news reporter or something I thought. Sudenly I heard Jess make a happy noise...Yay!!!! Jess works at the TV station!

Shes a new repoter and she reports on all the top stories!!!

I sent her to work a few times today so she could report on big tama news!

I'm so proud of Jess shes grown up so fast and shes got an awsome job!

.:Jess's say:.

I can't belive I'm a news reporter its always been a dream of mine..I love reporting things its awsome! One of my reports today was about how people send out letters with robbers attached to steal there money. We worked out that it was the kings evil brother-_-

I really want to report more stories but for now I beter go!

Cya,

Jess :)

Its so kool Jess loves her Job!

STATS~

Name-Jess

Training-]]]]]

Hungry-]]]]

Happy-]]]]

Job- Tv reporter!

Cya soon,

-Chocola :lol:

Hi guys, I'm really sorry to whoever reads this iv been really busy!

If you do read this please pm me I like getting mail :mellow:

.:Day Off:.~Today~

Today was a curriculum day at school so I got the whol day with my tama!

I went to visit my old primary school with a few friends and then we went to macas! It was fun!!

Jess went away today..I kept her aslong as possible but I didn't want her to become an elder so I did what was best for Jess!

We had a fun time together and its sad that she had to go back to the tama planet but I will visit her as mutch as possible!

Her baby is waiting to be named I missed when she was born.

I'm still thinking of what to call it I really like japanese names and I have a list of them that tama mum kindly told me!

.:I can't have a tama says part becuase I still havent named it yet I garuntee it will be up by tomorrow its just me being lazy hehehe :)

-Chocola :wub:

.:Note To Readers:.

Sorry I havent updated in so long :eek: I;v been pretty busy and I'v recently had four projects to complete for school!! :eek:

I'll try and update as often as possible!XD

Also My V4 has grown up so I'll just talk about its adulthood, because I dont really remember what happened when it was younger :furawatchi: "

.:A day well done:.

Today really was "A day well done" Akiko (Jess's baby girl) worked out loads because I had been a bit slack with her exercise and diet :furawatchi: "

But I got her down to 40Lb, I think its pretty good but she'll do more exercise tomorrow, I thinks shes tired!

Akiko is a leafatchi,furawatchi whichever you like to call it!

I'v found a few tama lovers in P8 my locker bay!

There is a girl who only has a V4 but isent afraid to walk around playing it!

Theres also a girl I'v seen with a V3 on a lanyard around her neck!

So I think My tama will be spending more time awake!

Thats all for now!

.:Akiko's Say:.

Hi!

I'm glad there are other tama lovers around school, now I can come out and play more!

It gets lonley sleeping in a bag all day :furawatchi:

But I'll be able to camp out in my mums pocket from now on!

Or maybe on my fav tamagotchi brand lanyard when its cold!

I'ts gonna be awsome!

Also,

I did have a big workout today, I feel really fit!

I'll talk to you guys soon,

-Akiko :furawatchi:

Awww!Thats awsome!

-Chocola :furawatchi:

All my tama's had babies so know I'm going through the tough process of thinking up names!

They will defiantly be named tomorrow!

Cya soon tamatalkers!

-Chocola :huh:

Latest posts

Back