help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok, when I was putting batterys in my V2 tamagotchi the screen froze when I put the battery in. It king went bleeeeeeeeeeeeeep for a long time and the egg was frozen. Also there were lines across the screen :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

Ok, I've got 2 suggestions try them and see what happens,

1.Try taking the battery out and blowing lightly in the battery slot and put it back and try again.

2 When the screen is frozen press the reset button on the back of the Tamagotchi.

Fingers crossed one of them works for you.

Yikes!!!!!!! Maybe its the battery. Try to reset it or put in a mew battery!!!!!!

This happened to me once. The battery was put in but the screen wasn't moving and it had all these lines on it. Just push the reset button in the back and select download after hitting the B button and everything should be back to normal and you should get your Tama back. That's what I did and it worked perfectly.

:) :( :D :D

[SIZE=14pt] :D Glitch ahhhhhhhh I had that exact same glitch only in happened when I put a v4's battery in a v3 :wub: [/SIZE]

That happened to me before.I put it in again after wiping it and checking where you put it in that there is no dust or some bits. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back