Poll! (fixed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Generations Have you gotten your tamagotchi to?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26+ I'm a pro!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiYay

Reaction score
Yar! I fixed the poll, I quickly realized how I messed up the other one, lol ;)

Everyone please vote :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 tamagotchis, they are all different generations.

Pink Connexion: 28th generation

Red and Black Connexion: 10th generation

White Connexion with silver stars: 1st generation

Version 2: 6th generation

Grr...I'm on the 9th generation on my purple V1, but that's after I reset it about five months ago. All in all, I've had 13 generations on my purple one, 11 generations on my hot pink, 8 generations on my light pink, and a measly 2 generations on my Connexion V2. Let's see...that means that I've taken care of 34 generations in all!!

I was on gen 6 until my brother killed the poor thing.

now I've worked my way back up to 5 gen but it's paused.

Hi my tama is only gen 2 at moment but, I wish i had two or more tama's ! You people with 4 or 5 are soooooooooo lucky!

Also, Someone has gotten up to gen 99 before.

I got up to gemeretaion 11. But then I lost it and it died. I found it and now i'm on genreation 4 almost on genereation 5. :(

I'm on generation 5 now! I had a boy, and I named him Rebel. He is a Hinotamatchi and is 0 years old.

I thought your poll was good to find out how many people have got to so many generations.

I got to 20G on my V1 -then it died cos the buttons stopped working after i went to the beach - boy did i scream for days - it had never died b4 that.

i've just got a v2 and its now up to 5G.

I'm way behind - I only just recently got my two V1's and both of them are in the 1st generation, but I'm working on getting them to mate (once they're adults). Also I'm getting my V2's TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited... somebody try to contain me! ;) B) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back