What's your greatest fear.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
My greatest fear is drowning. I've always been afraid that would happen to me. So I barely go into pools or oceans.

mine to.but i can swim.hmmmmm thats weird?????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm scared of Being Horrid to my friends! We have arguments but I just hate to break something horrible to them like telling them something that I kbow they will hate!

I fears falling, any situation in which I can't get out of someplace (the london eye was scary, but after 5 mins I was ok) cave-ins underground, spiders, snakes... umm... I think that's about it

Oh, God, there are so many, LOL. Let's see. Uh, bugs, spiders, dying, falling, and a lot more. I can't state them all on one page mainly because they would stretch the page so much, and also I can't think of any right now.

:wub: :eek: :D :D

This is going to sound stupid, but its true I am afraid of people my own age who I don't know! If I have to go to, say, a high school to see the teachers (i homeschool) I walk with my head down and take the long route around the school because then less people are that route.

This one is freaky!

I'm scared from Emergency Test and The thing on the tv like when it's rainbow and it makes noise!Don't tell!

A Little the dark. Mostly deep water and heights!

This one is freaky!
I'm scared from Emergency Test and The thing on the tv like when it's rainbow and it makes noise!Don't tell!
That is scary to! No message it turns black just like the green ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might sound dumb but my greatest fear are cats :furawatchi:
That's not dumb. I'm exactly the same. They make my skin crawl.

For me, the dumb thing is that I am both claustrophobic and agoraphobic. It makes life a little difficult.

A Little the dark. Mostly deep water and heights!

That is scary to! No message it turns black just like the green ones.
I know!Here they go off on Thursday,at 3:00,4:00 or 5:00!That's why

I like to sleep during that!

wanted people on the loose. otherwise i am not afraid :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back