Sign in to follow this  
Jinx3295

OMG...

k.... I had an adult boy tama on my V4... and it just evolved...into the match maker!!!!!! IT'S A BOY......... and it evolved into a match maker!!!!!!! It is so weird!!!!!!!!

It is usual for it to evolve into an oldie eventually but the matchmaker? either it is a glitch or it is the other oldie, there is a guy oldie after all, maybe he looks similar? I'd try downloading it, I suppose

Are you sure your tamagotchi was a boy? You could be talking about the male counterpart of the Matchmaker (Otokitchi). The male counterpart of Otokitchi is Ojitchi. If you are sure this seems like a weird glitch.... They don't look alike that much though....

Otokitchi = http://i16.tinypic.com/2vhx4ip.jpg

Ojitchi = http://www.freewebs.com/ivettestamagotchi/...onn_Ojitchi.gif

it was the otokitchi... this is weird. I just checked the gender, and it says

GEN.: 1

... My tama just died...

Sorry that it died..but are you POSTIVE it was the matchmaker?

Strange....

Very strange. The only time my Tamagotchi has evolved into the matchmaker is when it turns into an oldie...

wait....let me explain the story. I had a boy tama on my V4, it was an adult... but then it evolved into the girl oldie!!!!! THE MATCHMAKER!!!!!!! It just died yesterday. I checked the gender and it said it was a boy!!!!! It was absolutely the matchmaker because when the matchmaker came to my friends tama...we took a pic. Hers was a guy too.... K. And my boy tama turned into the same thing as the pic of the match maker!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

This is so bizzare

Edited by Jinx3295