OMG...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
k.... I had an adult boy tama on my V4... and it just evolved...into the match maker!!!!!! IT'S A BOY......... and it evolved into a match maker!!!!!!! It is so weird!!!!!!!!

It is usual for it to evolve into an oldie eventually but the matchmaker? either it is a glitch or it is the other oldie, there is a guy oldie after all, maybe he looks similar? I'd try downloading it, I suppose

Very strange. The only time my Tamagotchi has evolved into the matchmaker is when it turns into an oldie...

wait....let me explain the story. I had a boy tama on my V4, it was an adult... but then it evolved into the girl oldie!!!!! THE MATCHMAKER!!!!!!! It just died yesterday. I checked the gender and it said it was a boy!!!!! It was absolutely the matchmaker because when the matchmaker came to my friends tama...we took a pic. Hers was a guy too.... K. And my boy tama turned into the same thing as the pic of the match maker!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

This is so bizzare

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back