V4:the quickest way to earn gotchi points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marutchi-san

Reaction score
Well, apart from playing games, and using special items such as the chest, plant,etc. there has now been a faster way of getting gotchipoints.-Tamatown. but where?! :D well, as some posts said it was the arcade and visiting your parents and grandparents, but he most quickest way of earning them is in tamatown hall. now this will only work when you go to www.tamagotchieurope.com, as this is the most updated so far in getting close to finishing and adding extra activities and stuff... but go to the poster on the far right and click on it. the poster should read: 'community numbers'

this is a game of 'get to know tamatown', as you have to match the tamagotchi character with the description at the bottom. you have three tries to get the correct character matched.

-this game may not be the fastest to you of earning gp, but once you get to know what every description matches with which character by heart, itll work out eventually, especially if you really want to buy an item you cant afford in the shop before it restocks itself. :D

:D if you couldnt understand some of that, you can let me know..!

--marutchi-san-- :wub:

Well, apart from playing games, and using special items such as the chest, plant,etc. there has now been a faster way of getting gotchipoints.-Tamatown. but where?!   well, as some posts said it was the arcade and visiting your parents and grandparents, but he most quickest way of earning them is in tamatown hall. now this will only work when you go to www.tamagotchieurope.com,   as this is the most updated so far in getting close to finishing and adding extra activities and stuff...  but go to the poster on the far right and click on it. the poster should read: 'community numbers'    this is a game of 'get to know tamatown', as you have to match the tamagotchi character with the description at the bottom. you have three tries to get the correct character matched.

-this game may not be the fastest to you of earning gp, but once you get to know what every description matches with which character by heart, itll work out eventually, especially if you really want to buy an item you cant afford in the shop before it restocks itself.

if you couldnt understand some of that, you can let me know..!

--marutchi-san--
:wacko:

you get 300 per correct person

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) sorry, the poster said "community members" but, you know what i mean by the "poster on the far right in townhall" right? :D

--marutchi-san--

if u mail me i have a cheat to get money without waitinng just mail me with

the username of your tama

the login password of ur tama

then i will mail u back with the logout passie and then you put it in on ur tama and u will get 9900 points

Last edited by a moderator:
or use the pinned thread about this and do it yourself^^

Hmm, so other region Tamatowns [ie: Europe for example] are compatible with, let's say, my North American tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back