The Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I got my tamagotchi version 4 last thursday and now he is a Gozarutchi (did I spell that right?). I'm really worried though because it is already eight years old and the matchmaker didn't even come yet. Yesterday the King came and gave me honey...but I didn't have anyone to use it on so I used it on myself..talk about conceited tamagotchis! Was the honey a sign that my tamagotchi will get married soon or did he just happen to give me that? I really want him to get married and not get old. Is this normal? Thank you.

~Tama_Mama27

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the king just decided to give you the honey, because he gave me the love potion like 2 times and my Tamagotchi won't fall in love, lol.

As for the matchmaker, on the V4 someone told me that she only appears for about 15 seconds, then leaves. Maybe you missed her, or maybe she'll come again. :p

Hope I helped! :ichigotchi:

I think the king just decided to give you the honey, because he gave me the love potion like 2 times and my Tamagotchi won't fall in love, lol.
As for the matchmaker, on the V4 someone told me that she only appears for about 15 seconds, then leaves. Maybe you missed her, or maybe she'll come again. :p

Hope I helped! :ichigotchi:
Okay. Thanks!

~Tama_Mama27

PS. I LOVE your avatar! Soo cute!!

As for the matchmaker, on the V4 someone told me that she only appears for about 15 seconds, then leaves. Maybe you missed her, or maybe she'll come again. :)

Hope I helped! :D
Yeah this is right its literally 15 seconds, basically just wait til your tamagotchi is old enough and sit and watch at the times she appears or you've really no hope of catching her without changing the clock.

I kept missing the matchmaker T_T now I am her! (the name keeps slipping from my mind.)

oh yeah, the matchmaker comes when your tamagotchi is 10 years old. (in case ya didnt know)

if it is a boy then I dont think the matchmaker comes it just grows old and dies but im not sure so go on a different post and if someone says u can pm them if u need help go ahead and pm them :)

The King went to your tamagotchi and gave him honey??!!I didn't know he could!Thats cool!!! :)

she comes 2 boys, too, off course

and she comes after 72h being adult when next of her times is reached

You should be patient, the Matchmaker can come as late as 11 years old. Soo.. be patient.
[SIZE=10pt]Well TamaPATCHI, Actually on my Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and my Version 4 they turned into oldie around 10. So your post depends on when your tamagotchi was a adult [/SIZE] :furawatchi: . ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry, Once My Matchmaker Came On When I Was 7

And The Next Generation It Came On At 10.But They Can Turn Old At Like 10/11

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Gurd Luck !

The matchmaker will come 3 days after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult. If you pause your Tamagotchi during the times she is supposed to come, she will never come and your Tamagotchi will eventually turn into an oldie.

The matchmaker will come at 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm. Your Tamagotchi is at the right age for the matchmaker to come. Just set the time to a minute before one of the times she comes and wait a minute, then she should come and bring a match for your Tamagotchi to mate with!

*GG96*

the match maker came 2 hours ago and i was cooking so when i picked up my tama the match make had just left when will she be back!!!!!????? oh and the boys dont die the match maker comes and they have 2 babys and the mom keeps one and the dad keeps one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back