has your tamagotchi ever had...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has it or not

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeminy

Reaction score
mine hasnt

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose the thrid because it happened to my friend's tama, which I was babysitting at the time. I know, the thrid is nothing :mellow: .

[SIZE=14pt]Yes!!!! It had the weridest thing happen to it!!!! My Connection V1 is having Osutchi charaters!!! And it still is look at my siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Yes. I've had a problem that almost cost me my Tama...though I'm not willing to talk about it now since it's a bit embarrassing. :ph34r: The only other problems I have is that my Tama likes to randomly unpause itself while it's in my pocket, most likely because I accidently press buttons. Twice I took out my Tamagotchi to find a 'lovely' pile of poo on the screen. :ph34r:

Something strange has happended to my friends version one Tamagotchi. We were at a party, and we sat down for at least 2 hours and watched a movie. Then, her screen was leaking with black, ink stuff (not coming out of the screen, but in the screen!) Anyway, we guess someone was leaning on it so it broke. Now only in the bottom left hand corner you can see what is going on. Why did the screen do that, come some one please answer me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back