Tamatown Or Tamagotchi Europe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Town Is Better

• 1. Tamagotchi europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Tamatown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ale_2200

Reaction score
i have gotten a new tamatown site form another topic foroum and i think that ones better so please poll and leave a message

The question is this... is Tamagotchi Europe complete???
More than www.tamatown.com, the european one has all the games at the arcade playable including a new football game, plus you can visit the King and play the guessing game at the Town Hall.

More than www.tamatown.com, the european one has all the games at the arcade playable including a new football game, plus you can visit the King and play the guessing game at the Town Hall.
You can visit the king hey??? That might just be worth a look. :)

Tamagotchi Europe for V4 is at: https://www.tamagotchieurope.com/EN/JinSeiEN/index.php

well i am english but i use tamatown cus its got less things coming soon <_<

Its good because u can use normal tamatown and earn like 9000 points and then go tot he europe one and do the same thing on the same day so you can double your points.

how do you get on the tmatown? my computer only lets me get on the europe one.

i like tamatown beter :eek: :ichigotchi: :D :kuribotchi: :p :kusatchi:

i like tama town and think that one is better because u can go in the station and the office and travel arnt comin sonn

but on europe one u can earn moe money so go on both lol

can someone post a CONNEXION (europe) tamatown password so i can check it out my v4 (us) pass word doesnt work on the europe tamataown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back