where could I get one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
I hear everyone talking about Angelotchi's.First of all is it like a V1,V2,V3, or V4?Or is it just a charater or a actuall tamagotchi?Then wher can i get one? :( :p :eek: :D

it is a very rare and dear tamagotchi and it is near impossible to get 1 but u mite b lucky on ebay or amazon but they arent cheap

p.s. it is nothing like the new tamas it is an onld ltd edition one that has no inferred

They aren't "near impossible" to get. TamaTalk seriously needs to be cleaned of all this inaccurate information. last time I checked, there were tons on EBay. The English versions are a little harder to find, I believe.

that is why i said near impossibe the chinese ones are near impossible to use it is weird (my friend got 1) and the eng ones are near imp to get

They really aren't that rare at all. There are usually plenty at Ebay Search for "Angelgotchi" "Angelgotch" or "Tamagotchi Angel" and you should get lots of results. I have one, and they are VERY different from Connections. They don't have as many characters, but they are unique. :) First off, all the characters are angelic versions of Tamagotchi characters. Second of all, they have a touch screen. Yoou use this for two things: 1: You tap it if a bat comes. Occasionaly while it's eating a bat will come and try to steal the food, and you have to scare it off. They also sometimes take walks and you have to catch them doing it and tap the screen for them to come back. They are usually about 30$ to 40$. They are definitely a unique and enjoyable Tama, I know I've had a lot of fun with mine. :)

Well I got mine off of Ebay. But they are very expensive, I think the cheapist ones I've seen are about $65.

TG4E :)

IN WALMART THEY ONLY COST $14 U DUN HAF 2 PAY 65 DOLLERS I BOUGHT A PACK OF 2 TAMA'S FOR ONLY $22 :) :D

What do you mean, WalMart?? I've never seen them there, the onyl place I've ever seen them is Ebay.. are you sure you're talking about the Angelgotchi and not just the normal tamagotchi??

TG4E ^_^

Toys R US is where I got my first one. But a lot of people buy it from there.. So you gotta wait for them to get in stock.. Or you could get it shipped by going on Toys R Us website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart? Toys R Us? 65$? Oh my.

Angelgotchis were released a while ago. They cannot be found in Walmart and Toys R Us; perhaps you guys are referring to the new V4s? Those can be found at Toys R Us and Walmart.

The Angelgotchi/Angelgotch/Tamagotchi Angel can be found on ebay at rather reasonable prices - I've seen angelgotchs as low as $10 (underpriced, I'd be careful) and as high as $90 (way overpriced.) The average price, and about what you should pay, is $25-$35. If you cannot find any on ebay, be sure to vary your search terms - if searching "Angelgotchi" yields no results, try "Tamagotchi Angel." I know for a fact Jason (ebay username = jr-rc) has some for sale this very instant.

Angelgotchi is the Japanese version, Tamagotchi Angel is the english version. I, personally, perfer the former, as I like the cactus bonus character more. :marumimitchi:

Good luck, and happy hunting. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back