Version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxyangel

Reaction score
K I really want a version 2 but I can't find it anywhere and mum won't let me go on E-bay

does anyone know where to get it ?*I live in australia*

The 2nd is does anyone have a growth chart or a chart of the things you can get from shops or as presents ? Thanks and please hurry with yuor answer!!!!! :p ;)

halo is anyone there??????

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE HELP ;) QUICK I NEED 2 GO IN 15 MINS :angry: .................. :( .............HALO IS ANYONE :ph34r: THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :p

Hi my name is Jazz Jazz,

I know where to get tamagotchis you can get tham from Kmart,BigW,Baby Target and Target ;) :p

Hope you get a tama

Jazz Jazz

Well,I know it's too late now,but I'll answer your question anyway.Do you have Internet?If you do,go to www.tamagotchi.com for some information about the shops available.They're all sold out in Canada-which is where I live-but you can check out Australia on this site.And...if you don't have Internet,PM me and I'll be happy to help you! ;)

What I did was I checked Target, K-mart, etc. every week until I found a couple in Target. That's the best thing to do, cause like you I'm not allowed on ebay

Thanx alot guys or gals oh and great idea ballet_faerie I will try it and I'll trry yours to berrygotchi THANX EVERYONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back