V4 Postal Dude

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunjirotchi876

Reaction score
I got a message.

I opened it and when the mailbox shows my status his eyes look like circles what does it mean?(he looks shocked)Please tell me what it means ;) :) :D

Do you mean the mailbox? if he looks like that it's good, that means it's happy. :lol: :(
I agree with gunjirotchi876. When the king comes, he looks like this (o_O) too!! I think ban dai couldn't think of a way to make him look happy!! :(

- ;) 1234 -

Last edited by a moderator:
usually if i get three points in my "fortune cookie", eg three in love, my mailbox does that, plus when the king comes even if he gives me a snake. i didnt really get freaked out coz the shopkeeper does the same thing wen u put a cheat in

I got a message.I opened it and when the mailbox shows my status his eyes look like circles what does it mean?(he looks shocked)Please tell me what it means :)   :)   :eek:
That might be your mailbox reading your fortune cookie. :D

When you get three stars on an area, the mailbox will look surprised.. as if to say "Wow!"

When you get two stars he stays the same.

When you get only on star he close his eyes and looks sad.. kind of like "Oh dear. :angry: "

1 star = bad

2 stars = ok

3 stars = good

What you get in your fortune cookie affects what you will get in the mail. e.g. if you have three stars in the money category, next time you get mail it might be a sum of money from the Gotchi King. By contrast, if you only have one star in finances, you might find a robber appears out of the envelope when you do get mail and steals some of your gotchi points!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with gunjirotchi876. When the king comes, he looks like this (o_O) too!! I think ban dai couldn't think of a way to make him look happy!! :)

- :) 1234 -
You are right Mimitchi 1234 and gunjirotchi876

but when the robber comes the mailbox

gets all sad.

tama71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back