It's Real!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qerk0

Reaction score
Me and my friend were doubtful, but we decided to give three-way connecting a try. IT ACTUALLY WORKS! If you don't believe it, give it a try!

#1. All get "stand-by" at once . This is very important.

#2. Keep pressing B a lot once you get to "connect". Even if it says fail, keep pressing.

#3. If you don't get it in a couple seconds, press C and try again.

Please don't just say things like, "You're a liar". That hurts my feelings. Instead, say why you think it won't work-and then try it yourself.

Finally, don't forget to have them in a triangle! It doesn't work with four.

Okay well, you have to explain what happens. What does each tamagotchi (allegedly) do when 3 are connected?

That's cool! ;) I'll try that when me and my friend get our v2s :p lol

What happened to me was one Tama gave a present to Vince, and Pablo tried to give a present to that Tama, (whose name is Bart) but Bart wasn't there. Also another time, Pablo gave a present to Bart and Vince played a game by himself.

OMG i tryed that it dose NOT!!!! work you are a big LIAR! :D
if u will please dont say "your a liar" as he already said it hurts his feelings and u should just say it wont work without the word liar in it.

OMG i tryed that it dose NOT!!!! work you are a big LIAR! :angry:
You are mean. :angry: I have done it before too. It's really cool and I think Qerk0 deserves a lot of credit.

Happened to me as well! My friend wrapped up hair potion for me (version 2) And my other friend wanted it as well, so all 3 of us connected and my friend (who wrapped hair potion) tamagotchi came to mine and my other friends tamagotchi and we BOTH got hair potion!

Don't forget that I said you have to keep pressing even if it says fail. Also, I'll put some "specifics"

They were all Connections.

They were all V1.

None were debugged.

OMG i tryed that it dose NOT!!!! work you are a big LIAR! :mellow:
YOUR REALLY MEAN!QerkO said that it hurts when you say that,asnd you still said it.i do NOT like you at all.i like you though QerkO.and your the liar,because i tried it and it does work.i tried it like three months ago before i even came on tamatalk.im not lying.i swear it.

OMG i tryed that it dose NOT!!!! work you are a big LIAR! :huh:
your really mean he said "please don't say i am a liar cos it hurts my feelings". say sorry

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody for supporting me! I was really nervous about posting this.

And, um, one more thing; I'm a "she"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back