Jammin Hamster Pixel Chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes :furawatchi: i saw the commercial on tv and it was pretty cute ... i've never owned any of the pixel chix before so im not sure if i should get it though. ;)

u already bought it? hehe thats nice ... do u have all the other ones? if so, i would like to know more about the house (1st release) because it's seems to be the cheapest other than car ... which is the one i'd buy to bargain with :)

i want a hamster one im gonna save its 30 dollers or something right?? :p well i want one i played with the demo one its soooo cool!! i wonder how it changes when its up side down... weard

The houses are cheaper than the cars here! The 1 story house goes for 10 dollars.

The jammin' hampster is cute.

Oooh, ooh, I have the jammin Hamster!

It isn Not as fun as the house.

DOES IT REALLY GIVE BIRTH!!!!!!!!1

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the hamster pixelchix !!

but they are not here in The Netherlands.. ;) ;)

We only have here one story houses, two story houses, cars and love 2 shop malls..

I got the Pixel Chix hamter for $7.00 on clearence at Target a couple of months ago and it's better than I thought it would be

I got the Pixel Chix hamter for $7.00 on clearence at Target a couple of months ago and it's better than I thought it would be
omg!!!

only $7.00??!!

thats sooo cool!

i think if the hammin hamsters come out here, in the netherlands, they will cost like 30.00 euros.. or something like that.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back