Help on everything

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater3

Reaction score
Hi yea everyone i am new here and new to tama's as well i got a v4 cause my friends had one the mini games are fun but othere then that i have no clue what to do plz help

There instructions well i wished i knew that i threw the box away (sorry i not the brightest person around :D

Well I'm new here to but I know a couple of things. The first Icon at the top of ur tamas screen is where you cheack his/hers Happy level, Hunger Level, training level. I don't know every thing about this icon but i know that. Also the next icon where its a little smily face with a chef hat thats where you feed your tama. Feed it a meal to raise its hunger level. Feed it a snack to raise its happy level. The next icon is a toilet, if you see that your tama went to the bathroom then all you have to do it click that icon. The next icon with a bat and a ball is where you can play games, see your iteams, go to the shop and enter in your passwords you get from Tamatown. To get to tamatown all you have to do is go to tamatown.com and then when you enter a page will pop up and ask for your user name and password. Now to get the password all you have to do is got to the icon on your tamas screen that looks like a heart [its all the way at the end on the first row] then go to the section that says "pc" then it will gove you the Login password. Don't exit out of this keep it up untill you want to leave tamatown. Then to leave all you have to do it press that button that says log out on your computer screen. It will give you a log out password which you enter in by pressing the "b" button {the one in the middel} and it will ask you to enter in the log out password.

Ok?

if you have any geustions about what i just said just PM me.

hi!

What you can do first as someone mentioned..read the instructions (if u dont have them u can get them online)umm i just got my v4 8 days ago youll get the hold of it soon (i did!)

Thanks guys that helped out a lot=) one more question how do i get babies?

by waiting for the matchmaker when you're grown up or breeding with another tama when you are both grown up :p everyone says they have to be 5 but one of mine was like 3... ;)

All you really have to do is read the instructions.If there is some thing your looking for that is not in the instuctions just come and ask on tamatalk.Hope I helped.Or just ask your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back