Pictures of you and your Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would gladly post a photo of me and my beloved Tamagotchi's but due to restrictions formed by my parents I won't be able to.

I don't know if TamaTalk has personal image restrictions, but I won't be participating nonetheless.

Best,

Strawberry.

No personal image restrictions here... uh... A long as they are clean. :unsure:

If enough members like this idea we would gladly set up a member photo gallery.

No personal image restrictions here... uh... A long as they are clean. ;)
If enough members like this idea we would gladly set up a member photo gallery.
I really like that idea i think u should like actually put a place were u can upload picture like the avatars cuz i dont have a website or anything :D but yeah i think its an awesome idea!

ohhhhhhh... Green hair with red gogles Cool... I once had a pink tamagotchi too... don't worry...

I use photobucket too... hmmm.. I wish I could change my hair color to blue or red...

I like the idea

Last edited by a moderator:
*all tamablod's spam posts moved into one post*

*all tamablod's spam posts moved into one post*

OMG I THINK I LOVE YOU. I adore googles; I'm surprised to see someone else who wears them as a fashion accessory (if you don't mine me calling it that). I also love your hair (my hair was once blue). I like your tama, too. I was going to do a photo... "session" of me and my tama, but I'm too lazy. :D

Hey, a male with a hot pink tamagotchi. I respect you. :D
men with pink tamagotchi's isn't a big thing, me myself have at least 3 or 4 femanin (spelling?) colored tamagotchi's including hot pink, purple, dark pink and light pink (most being gen1 or gen2 tamagotchi's and 1 tama connection)^-^ i'll be posting pics as soon as i get a camera to do it.

Tama Blob , please do not spam!

You just used 4 posts in a row, this is spam, and NOT good.

You have been warned....... :D

Oh Jeese.... I'm very very sorry about that... I though I posted it in 2 post.... I apolagize I truly do... Sorry

Here... I'm going to draw a picture of you... Now the ears are going to be elf ears because I can't draw normal ears on the computer.... I'lll post it here soon

actually, my avatar is my face in the screen of my old 97' purple tamagotchi with blue screen border and pink buttons...

...i have the same pink TC as robojoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back