BATTERY LIFE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Babigurl~1

Reaction score
is there a way that u can same ure tama battery life as in not playing wit it so muchi cause i had a tama before and the next week the battery was dead is there a way for keeping ure tama battery life much longer?

is there a way that u can same ure tama battery life as in not playing wit it so muchi cause i had a tama before and the next week the battery was dead is there a way for keeping ure tama battery life much longer?
yes. you see when a battery with an X across it shows up then what you do is this:

1. You get a sharp pencil or ballpoint pen

2. Turn your tama around and poke the pencil or pen in there

3. turn your tama so you can see the screen. An egg should be there. Also a noise should have happened

4. press the middle button

5. Press the option of DOWNLOAD.

6. Just do that anytime your tama has the battery with an X across it.

Hope I helped!!!

;) sorry i was just trying to help. the places you can get tama batteries are radio shack and online.

you can pull the battery out and put it back in it works try it! :angry:

you can pull the battery out and put it back in it works try it! :angry:

a tamagotchis life battrey last 7 weeks or 3 weeks hop this helped

Seriously? A week? :nazotchi:

Mine lasted for over 3 months...

I got my new battery at Wal-Mart. :chohimetchi:

What version is your Tamagotchi? I remember some v1s used to have battery problems.

Seriously....where can you buy batteries? Jewel, Target, Radio Shack, Toys R Us...

I still have that piece of paper to put into the Tamagotchi, you remember, that one you have to take out for the Tamagotchi to start.

Nice to have, put it back in, and the Tamagotchi will be turned off, and not using the batteries! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back