SOLD OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashiznit741

Reaction score
some place u probly never heard of in ohio
I went to walmart to see if there were any more green tamagotchis, and i was so suprised to see that there was 3 hook things for tamagotchis and they were all sold out! (except 2 pink ones i saw on the floor :unsure: ) hopfully thats a sign that this site will get bigger and there will be more tamagotchi websites!

Same here! When I went to go buy my Connections 4 days ago the ENTIRE wall deticated to tamagotchis at Toys R Us was sold out except 5 (YAY!!!!! :unsure: ;) ).

I work ar Toys "R" Us and we're sold out. Then Bandi truck comes sunday though so its all good. But I know I get first pick from all the new toys.

- RoboJoe

Theres about 5 racks full of tamagotchis at the toysrus by me

There seem to be quite a few available near me at the moment but when I bought my first one there were only a few and they were all white ones. I must've been lucky when I bought my second one though 'cos it seemed like they'd just had a delivery, there were loads (and most importantly, pink ones! hehe). Oh and for those of you in the UK, I bought both mine at ToyMaster (or was it ToyWorld? Something like that anyway!) :D

My nearest Toymaster didn't get the connexions 'till around the time of the american release! Ended up getting mine from Index.

We went to 2 walmarts today and the whole row where they were supposed to be was empty! They're supposed to get another truck in tomorrow though, so hopefully we'll get one then! *hopes*

I'm pretty sure this is about this topic :lol: :

I went to Walmart the other day, but I saw a note that said you have to come to tha front register to get a tamagotchi. So I went.. The girl in the register gave me persission to go to theese boxes to get one- and guss what? There were three boxes of the same design! How weird is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back