Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hey! Somebody told me that on the V4, the match maker comes for 15 seconds and then leaves! Is this true? Also, what times does the V4 match maker come? Thank you.

Yeah. that new feature is kinda bad. She will come around 10:30 PM, 2:30 PM, or 7:00 PM (Set a minute early). She will come 3 days/3 years after the adult.

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. that new feature is kinda bad. She will come around 10:30 PM, 2:30 PM, or 7:00 PM (Set a minute early). She will come 3 days/3 years after the adult.
Locky458
Thank you so much! You don't know how much this helps me. :)

I dont know about that 15 sec rule but alll u have to do to make the matchmaker come is to set your tama (V4) to 2:59 pm and wait 1 min then here comes the match maker (tama must be 6 or 7 to do this stunt thing) B)

It is 15 seconds on V4, someone uploaded a video on Tama-zone in a blog. I've mated with my others or my friends every V4 generation so far but next generation I'm going to wait for the matchmaker, I don't like changing the clock so I'm just gonna sit and watch the Tamagotchi at the times she comes so I can catch her.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya on v3 i always set the clock to 2:59 PM twice, and the matchmaker always comes after that. its cool. but i dont know about v4 even though i have one. but mine just turned 4, so we'll know when we get there. :ph34r: :angry: :furawatchi: :p ;) :angry:

set the time to 10:29 2:59 6:59 wait one minet hop this works :ph34r: :furawatchi: :angry: :p :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :( :D :D

the matchmaker should come after the tamagotchi gets a job and turns seven or above

sometimes the time changing doesn't work.

once i kept getting mail.

so, if you get mail, just lst it stay in your mailbox until you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back