My v.5 only had one egg.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaela13542

Reaction score
Well my v.5 tama got marryed to another tama by going to the tv icon then going to "dating show" then they got marryed then the screen came up and had only one egg on the screen and it hatched having one tama, but every other time one of my tamas got marryed they had three eggs. :) What happend to it and why did they only have one egg?

Mine frieneds did that too . I only got two eggs. I think that it is random the amount of eggs that you can get :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :)

The V5's can have up to 3 eggs, so that means that they can have 1 egg, 2 eggs or 3 eggs. It's just random

Everyone else hit it nail on the head. Just like us (as in humans) we really don't have the same ammount of children every time, so neither do Tamas. I like this feature; I think that it makes things more interesting and surprising. :p

So if you only have one egg it doesn't mean you took bad care of your tama? Well thats good to know! I thought I was taking bad care of my tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back