Music Star!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiba

Reaction score
I have another log, but this one is special to my Music Star. I'm about to un-tab it. Here I go! Ok, I see an egg with a music note above it. There also 3 presents at the top of the screen. I'm just wating for it to hatch... I love holding it without a anteena. The egg hatched!! It's a girl!! I'll name her Luna. I gave her baby food and played Singa-A-Song. The I gave he some milk. I love it so far! She likes Asian music, right now. She is so cute! She has a drum set and an a doll house on the screen with her. The status screen says she is a Petitchi. I fed her more baby food, she eats fast! She'll get the hiccups, hehe. I gave her some milk, too. This is alot of typing, so I'll post if something very interesting happens. Bye!

\

Ok, Luna went to the shop and bought bannnanas! Now shes sleeping, and she should be evolving soon. I'm so jumpy, because I'm so excited! I want to jump and start dancing, but my family is in the living room :D . I'm trying to get the guitar pick on the keychain... Not going so well... I'll update later, bye! Wait! Luna just woke up, yay! I'm going to play sound block!

Luna evolved! She is a Hitodetchi. She should be starting pre-school soon. I've calmed down a little, but I'm still hyped up. :D <-- Thats Hitodetchi. I'll update later! Bye!

Quick update:

Luna lickes jazz music now. Thats all, bye!

***REMEMBER***

If you have a comment or question Pm, don't post here!

Luna is practicing the drums. Shes so cute! Still waiting for the pre-school teacher...

Last edited by a moderator:
Once agian, Luna has changed her favorite music. She now likes pop music. Every now and then she practices her drum. Guess what? I FINNALLY got the guitar pick on! It took me forever and my finger tips hurt.... I'll update later, hopefully the pre-school techer will come before then. Bye!

Luna started pre-school earlier today. I took her twice an her stress level soared! Her stress was like 15! I got it down to nine, and thats where it is now. Shes a toddler and her stress levels are out the roof! I'll play some games with her. I'll update later. Bye!

Luna fell asleep... I pressed the C button, and it gave me a choice to wake it up. I pressed no, but I wonder what it does... I think you can wake your tama whenever you want! Yay!

I can't stop listening to this song:

Great Song

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I got Luna's stress down to 00! She is finally a happy kid! Her stress went up to 10 when she played the drums wrong. She played an eighth note and a quarter note instead of 2 quarter notes. I've been wondering, do Music Stars go by the same aging process as the v5s or all the others? If it goes by v5 Luna will evolve tommorow, if all the others she will evolve today. If you know the answere please PM me.

Yay! Nazotchi came by and gave me 2,000gp from the king! I didn't even know they had the mail option on the Music Star. Cool!

Some more news! Nazotchi came came and brought bannanas from the king. Also, since Luna's original points are 744, she likes rock 'n roll music now. Thats all for now!

Nazotchi came AGIAN! This ime he brought milk from the king. I think the king is stalking Luna :mellow: . Luna is still a ^_^ . I'll update later, bye!!!

Yay! Nazotchi came agian, but I didn't see what he brought Luna. In other news, I found out to make Luna practice and play with her toy. I'm learning new things every day!

Lots of news! First off, Luna evolved!! She is a Chamametchi. Secondly, some angel thing came by and gave Luna a violin. Soon after that Luna started music school and met two friends. Her friends are an Itchigotchi named Lydia, and a Kikitchi names Louis. I didn't get to pick the names... I named the band Solar, and I noticed they all played drums! I used the violin the angel thing gave me and let Lydia play it. The angel thing is also thier teacher, wierd... Anyway, I hope to get a microphone to give to Luna so she can be the lead singer. Thats all, bye!

I guess Solar isn't doing so well... Everytime I send Luna to music school after a while the teacher starts yelling at them and they get mad. When they are practicing they mess up and get mad. I'm playing more games to get thier points off, and Luna is practicing the drims right now. Maybe they'll do better next time. Bye!

Luna went to bed. Good night, Luna. Tommorow may be better Music School wise.

I'm about to go to school.... I should tell you Luna's points:

Tone: 292

Rythm: 107

Orginal: 999

I had a concert today, so I had to pause Luna. When I came back I unpaused her, but she instantly fell asleep. I'm a little tired, too. Her points didn't go up much because I can't play games with her in school, but I kept her stress low. Thats about it, bye!

I'm about to go to school, but I just wanted to say Luna should be evolving today. I don't know what kinds of adults they have on the Music Star, but it makes it that much more exciting! Well, thats about it. Bye!

LUNA EVOLED!!!! AHHHH!!!!! SHES A MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I just took her out of my oocket and she was a Mimitchi! I love her! Yay!!! I'll post more later!!!

PS Mimitchi was always my favorite tama

Latest posts

Back