My tamagotchi log no posts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurplePlum

Reaction score
Hi i am Brooke or PurplePlum123 I have two tamagotchis one v3 and one v1! My v3 tamagotchi is a boy his name is Dory he is a Hinotamatchi or fireball. He has a training of 2 is 34 lbs and 1 year. This is my 4th generation on v3. So far we have 5,051 tamagtochi points~ Dory's favorite food is omlet but he hates donuts. Before he was a Mizutamatchi i think they look like mashed potatoes. Ok that is enough of Dory. Next is my v1 his name is Yoshi he is also a Hinotamatchi i dont no how they both ended up like that ! He has a training level of 4 he is 78 lbs and 3yrs old i am trying to make him loose weight! He is on Gen. 1 he was only born a few days ago ! He never really beeps but he likes the game Jump he likes dance too but that isnt his favorite. They both love when i play with them in my room with the air conditioner on :lol: Dory's favorite show is Ellen which is a talkshow. But Yoshi likes to watch Gilmore girls i dont know why? But tomorrow if i dont get to tell you people what happened sorry cause my bff might come over and i have some stuff too do so then again i will talk tomorrow :D :D :wacko: :huh: :ph34r:

Hi! Today nothing really happened but one good thing did! Yoshi evolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ;) :furawatchi: He turned into a Tarakotchi!! And she did something really cute she came real close up to the screen and started playing i guess peeka- boo! Dory is still a teenager I am expecting her to evolve tonight or tomorrow night or morning! I bought a Genie Lamp wich gave me 1,000 gotchi points, and i also bought Rc Toy. Ialso typed in the password to get the Ink Pen! They got in a fight today because i connected them alot and they kept playing games and Dory always won the games. And they watched one of their shows today ELLEN Dory's favorite. But Yoshi keeps saying " is gilmore girls on yet" I told him his show wasnt on yet but they are fussy. :ph34r: Well that is it i might talk more tonight if something goood happens! P.S I hope Dory will turn into a Tsunotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi is still fat but not too bad she is 76 lbs i am trying to maker her lose more weight!

Brooke- PurplePlum

Hi today was good at first until bad news occured. :D Today i was on the phone with my bff and all assuden my sister came running in saying Brooke your tamagtochi DIED! I said what and i looked and dory was flipped on her back dead :furawatchi: ! I was really mad beacause i had to start my generations over and i was at 4 or 5! So i looked at her stuff to see maybe how she died no sight :p i was really mad and i had a baby it is a boy his name is Cosmo he is a tamatchi. But i still have good old Yoshi. :angry: And yoshi had to watch t.v Ellen and Gilmore Girls with Cosmo at first i hated Cosmo i didnt even want to take care of him because i was mad that i lost Oats grape rice and dory and that was their family. :) So Cosmo is ok i like him now but he keeps whining all the time :) But i am on tamatown getting new passwords because i changed my username by accident. Well there is nothing much to say here is their stats:

V3:

Cosmo

training 2

0 yr

37 lbs

boy

Gen. 1

365 gotchi points

V1:

Yoshi

training 4

4 yr

74 lbs

boy

gen. 1

talk more tomorrow

:ph34r: :D Hi today was ok but one of my tamagotchi's evolved! Cosmo turned from a tamtchi into a ..............................Piroriroritchi!!!! I had that one before but that is okay i love that one i hope he turns into something different as an adult! And Yoshi is still a Tarakotchi i'm crossing my fingers that tonight he will meet the matchmaker but i am still deciding if i want him to have a baby or be an elder.... i think i will ok mrs busybody but maybe his son or daughter will become an elder. :wub: Oh my sisters died of a tooth ace occuring too long.. But she has a new kid Bacon she is a girl :D Well today nothing really happened besides evolvation:) :D i still need to type in alot of codes because i made a new username:( But oh well here is Yoshi and Cosmo's stats:

V1:

tarakotchi

Yoshi

hungry 4/4

happy 2/4

training 4

5 yr

84 lbs - still working on him:)

boy

Gen.1

v3:

Pirorirotchi

Cosmo

hungry 4/4

happy 3/4

training 2

1 yr

46 lbs- needs work:(

boy

Gen.1

point 665p

username : NEMO

talk later tongiht but my bff is probably sleeping over so maybe ! :huh: :lol: ^_^ -_- ;) :D :angry: :blink:

Hi today nothing really happened but i was sad because just a few minutes ago Yoshi the Tarakotchi died. :) I think it was because i was playing a game and i forgot about them and when i went into my room to get them i saw Yoshi was dead i liked him too and Cosmo is still fine i have a whole line of names for both Cosmo's family is going to be named after the Fairly Odd Parents and Yoshi is nintendo characters or just plain flat characters from games. I resested my V1 and a baby hatched her name is Peach i wanted it to be Chahiro but that is too long peach stands for Princess Peach from Mario i was going to call her PPeach for Princes=p and then peach but that didnt fit but if when peach has a kid and it is a boy i am going to name him Mario or Luigi for nintendo characters or even Link from a game if it is a girl i will name her Sin from Spirited away my sisters changed today at first i had a dream that i was sleeping over in the sky on the moon with my bff amber or Strawberrystarfruit94 and all assuden i heard that noise when they change and i said amber your tamagotchi changed and then she said it was bonnies and then i woke up and bonnies is a Obotchi she wanted that one. Well that is it for now maybe something will happen in a bit like Peach will evolve but if she doesnt i wont talk again tonight. bye

Hi i am back just to say that peach my v1 changed int o a blob i dont know what they are called this is what there statuses are:

V3:

hungry 3/4

happy 2/4

training 4

2 yr

67 lbs

Cosmo

boy Gen 1

1525 points

V1:

hungry 2/4

happy 1/4

training 1

0 yrs

32 lbs

Peach

girl

Gen 1

that is it until tomorrow unless i am busy bye

Hi today nothing at all happened really i bought some things on my v3 or Cosmo i got make- up and a doll but he hates the doll so maybe his kid will enjoy it but lately Cosmo has been a pain he has been beeping alot but Peach is still good she doesnt really beep but she is fat and so is Cosmo Peach is 45 lbs and only a kid :p and Cosmo is 75 lbs and only a teenager well that is pretty much it i might talk tonight but i doubt it i am going to go now i am going to ask my bff if she wants to have a sleepover:) Here is their stats:

V1:

hungry 4/4

happy 1/4

training 1

0 yr

45 lbs

Beach

girl

Gen.1

V3:

hungry 3/4

happy 1/4

training 5

3 yr

75 lbs

Cosmo

boy

Gen.1

1090 points

username : NEMO

that is all.

Hi here are the names i want to name my next generations or pets:

V1: all nintendo character names:

Chahiro/Sin : girl- from Spirited Away

Haiku: boy- Spirited Away

Link: boy- final fantasy

Mario: boy- Nintendo

Luigi: boy- Mario's brother

Daisy: girl - Princess peaches friend

Magic: girl- Mischieve Makers

Sun: girl- Sims 2

more

V3: all names from tv shows:

Cosmo: boy- Fairly Odd Parents

Wanda: girl- Fairly odd parents

Timmy: Boy- Fairly odd barents

AJ: boy- fairly odd parents

Trixy: girl- Fairly odd parents

Sheen: boy- jimmy Nuetron

Libby: girl- Jimmy Nuetron

Boone: boy- Lost

Davey:boy

more

that is all.

Hi well today so far was great something really good happened well PEach evolved i am happy for what she became because i wanted it but not like so much but i like it alot she turned into Itchigotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first i woke up and her back was turned and i said what the heck is that and then i filled her meters and she was a little strawberry! I am happy i want her and Cosmo to get married :) well that is it Cosmo is still a Pirorirtchi but he should evolve tonight or tomorrow or even the next morning:) well that is it for now here are their stats!:

V1:peach: Itchigotchi:

hungry 4/4

happy 2/4

training 1

1 yr

47 lbs

Peach

girl

1 Gen.

V3:Cosmo:piroritchi:

hungry 2/4

happy 1/4

training 6

3 yr

77 lbs

Cosmo

boy

Gen 1

point 460

username NEMO

i havent been on in a bit but alot of things happened well my bff and me and my sister debugged our v3 tamagtochis but it messed the tamagotchi up somehow but i made mine a Tsunotchi cause they are my favorites and Amber made a Memetchit and my sister did a hamburger one that is debguged mode. And yesterday my tamagtoch i changed into a Masktchi ^_^ wich is Peach i dont really care for them because i used to get them a few times but that is it and the weird thing is that my debugged one changes into a Kurokatchi once in a while i think it is when it gets mad but i dont know why. well that is it for now i will talk again tomorrow or tonight! Goodbye>

Brooke

I havent been on since summer but me and my friends got into tamagtochis again

Well alot did happen the other night i got a V4! i was happy and i like it its like a magenta with hearts

Anyways my thing is a boy its name is Tuck He is currently a Hinotamatchi a fireball i wasnt too happy with getting him but whatever

He was a mohitamatchi before. Now he and my V3 Kiki are going to be married and have a baby He is good and he doesnt complain or nothing and today i typed in the steak and clone codes etc. and i got a rare cellphone:)

im bored now i had sleepovers with my friends all weekedthey also got v4s named Kiwi, and Rain.

They are really cute!

A young androtchi - Rain

A young memetchi- Kiwi

Thats really all im trying to get either for an adult a Jogetchi i think its like a spark or a Simasimatchi its like a bee cause i dont like the one with the three fingers even though i will probably end up with it

Well my V3 Kiki will be either evolving today or tomorrow

I want her to become a Chomametchi maybe or a Wooltchi but if not them just maybe a Bunbuntchi

Well i dont know i think i want my couple kiki and tuck to have a girl and then when tuck dies i would like a girl but with my luck i will prie get a boy

Here is some info on them:

Version 4 Tamagotchi:

Name: Tuck

Trained: 4

pencil: 74

Sparkle :30

Flower: 65

1 yr.

28 lbs

boy

gen 1.

point: 4630

Character: Hinotamatchi

Version 3 Tamagtochi:

Name: Kiki

trained: full

3 yr.

45 lbs

girl

gen 1.

point 307

Character: Obotchi

That is it i hope Kikie changes tonight!!!

P.s here are pics of my friends on my v4/v3:

1- Rain - :huh:

2- Kiwi - :huh:

3- Kiki - OBOTCHI

3- Tuck- Hinotamatchi

4- Mimi- ITCHIGOTCHI

4- Binky- :(

5- Haiku- (not really its the only one that was close)

All My Bffs and my sister

Talk to yuo later

Brooke

Here is a picture of my tamagotchis off google:

Tuck : Hinotamatchi My Webpage

Kiki: not found

OK well goodmorning to everyone! :(

First things First:

Ok well i woke up early today its :20 now i woke up at 9 and i got up and checked my tamagotchis and they were still sleeping then i went to the bathroom and i came back and picked them up and they were awake.

Then all assuden i heard the evolving noise and i knew it was Kiki, and it was. She turned from an Obotchi to a Pyonkotchi . I forgot all about that character until she turned into it.

Im happy but i wish she was something different but she is cute. I think that tomorrow or wednesday Tuck will evolve because we dont have school today for presidents day :p

Well thats really all im trying to get them to like eachother more so they can get married but we will have to see.

Till later or whatever Goodbye! ;)

Brooke

Hello AGAIN, well some things happened .

OK well i got all the passwords for my V4 like for the pen, steak, clone, love potion, and Cd and i got a Rare Cell Phone :mametchi:

Its cool but i cant use it yet because Tucks not an adult yet.

Then just a few minutes ago i was looking on Google for sleep charts for my V3 and my sisters V1 and i found these cool codes that gives your tamagotchi a PLAYHOUSE AND SLIDE :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Its cool i like the slide the playhouse is cute too im going to give them to my bff too :p

Well here is just about my tamagotchis:

V4: Tuck --> Hinotamatchi

Trained- 7

2 years

21 lbs

boy

V3: Kiki --> Pyonkitichi

Trained- 9

4 years

33 lbs

girls

Oh i just got a message and it was a Snake:ph34r:

I hate them kind of messages

Thats all for now:)

Brooke

hi well nothing really to say but a few things happened

1. Tuck evolved today at around 9 something he turned into the V4 character that looks like it has 3 fingers on his head. :p I didnt want him i wanted the spark guy but i have to say he isnt a trouble maker.

2. when i woke up (really late no sleep last night) i connnected Tuck and Kiki a few times then i went to check my friends and they have 4 hearts! i hope they have a baby soon! :D

Thats really it but im still soo tired and my sister has 2 v1s and her tamagotchi Mimi changed today into a hinotamatchi i only know one person who had that StrawberryStarfruit94 Cider :(

Well im waiting to see if Strawberry^ will call me i want to know what Rice turned into and how her tamagotchi Haikus baby is :)

Oh and i hate messages well the letter ones cause now all i get is the robber guy and he takes 500 gp every time! :) Oh yeah i went to work on it today my job stinks! i have to find the pencil in the presents and i only got it once the rest of the times i got poop on my head :blink:

Well thats really it maybe be back later

Goodbye :)

Brooke

Hello well i have some questions and if anyone can answer them they can send me a message. Here are my questions:

1. Is there any other numbers for the Rare Cell Phone other than the one for the Turtle guy?

2. Is there other secret characters than the 4?

3. How can you get 32 souvenirs when half the stuff on the tamatown.com isnt opened??

4. When can your tamas have a baby together if ones 3 and the others 5?

5. Anyone have any secret codes or souvenirs they can share?

Ok thats about it and if you have codes you can send me a message please no one reply on my log its not aloud or so ive heard.

Thats all thanks

Brooke

Ok well some good things happened today :D

Well first i was in tutorial and i went to chec my tamagtochis in my purse and i saw a message and i thought that it was going to be some dumb fortune or a message and it was an exclamation point or an important message so i opened it and it sent me to see that turtle guy and i think my tamagotchi was like yelling at him because his mouth kept opening and he looked mad and then after that i didnt no what that was all about then i got another important message and i opened it and the turtle guy gave me a microscope and now my job is i work at a labrotory its ok. All i have to do is put the vials where they go. And my friend amber as known as StrawberryStarfruit94 got a job too :D im not going to spoil :D

OK now another good thing happened well you know Kiki and Tuck of course well as i said before i wanted them to get married and have a kid possibly and that they had four hearts well today in math i connected them and Kiki was turning side to side and i was like what is she doing :D

Then i saw Tuck go over and then on my V4 the fireworks started and she had twins :D :D :D

But some bad news too:

- Well both of the kids TUcks and Kikis are both Boys :) I wanted a girl on V4 but ohwell i think i have some names in mind :D

Oh yeah the robber came today again he only took 100 :) that is a good thing too

And i just got the snake messagwe and a fortune

That is All for now

'Brooke

Ok well some good news and some bad news:

Well lets start with good news the babies are both good and the king came today and game me 500 gp and i went to work while i was at school and i got paid?!? i got paid 3000 i think thats a good amount :huh: Well thats really it for the good news oh yeah i know what im naming my kids :huh:

Now bad news well i think that Kiki and Tuck are leaving their babies tonight :huh: I think it seems too short of a time i just got them last friday practically and hes only 5 and kikis 7. Well i also am wondering if im going to get alot of boys on my v4 until i get a girl cause i get alot of boys but oh well.

Thats pretty much it i have to clean up the babies poop

Thanks

Brooke

Hello here are some things that happened today:

WELL last night Kiki and Tuck left and i was planning to stay up to watch them leave and i was playing my sisters ds and i checked them and Kiki already left! :( :huh:

Then i was thinking im not missing seeing Tuck leave then just seconds after that Tuck was next to his babies dead and saying goodbye. That was the end of TUck and Kiki the married couple lol :D i will miss them :lol: I cant beleive i just got a V4 last week and already my first one is gone :(

Well the kids as i said before are both Boys. I named them

V3: Kermy

V4: Elmo

i just liked the names :)

They evolved too and Elmo is the mohawk guy and Kermy is the Mashed Potatoes guy ( i dont have my paper witha ll the names so i dont know)

Oh yeah i got messages 3:

1st King: pencil

2nd King: 300 pts.

3rd : Fortune (3 on Heart)

Thats all for now well at least all i can think of and this time around i hope to be a baker or a resturaunt or possibly fire fighter

Thanks for listenitng :wacko: :huh: :D :huh: B)

Brooke

oh yeah!! i forgot to say i went on tamatown.com and i got the password from Tuck the parent of elmo and he gave me a chest :huh: and i opened the chest and it turned me into a baby

i just got a message its a fortune

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hello its still a little early but good things happened :D

WEll i was having a weird dream about tamagotchis and them evolving but actually i heard the evolving noise and it was ELMO :furawatchi: i looked and he turned into a teenag young kuchipatchi :D I didnt really want that one i wanted the guy who looks like a Tv O but now i can get the adult i wanted :D He is a caterpillar like guy :D Oh yeah and i just got 2 important messages the first was my pre- k teacher saying goodbye then the second one i chose my new teacher :D You do that by when it shows the turtle guy hit A and you can chose one and then hit B when you decided you like that one . I read it before. I picked this flower lady she is cute. and Kermy is a hashitamatchi which wasnt what i wanted but hey i like him too its better than the fireball :p Oh yeah my sisters tamagtochi Mimi got the matchmaker last night and she mated with a Kuchipatchi :wacko: Now she has a baby girl! She always gets girls :p But this whole morning so far im trying to get their lbs down they are getting heavy :blink: Her are their stats:

V3 : kermy -> Hashitamatchi

trained : 5

1 year

75 lbs :D

BOY

Gen . 2

point 199 p

V4: Elmo -> Young Kuchipatchi

trained : 2

pencil: 6

sparkle : 15

flower : 6

1 year

32 lbs

BOY

Gen. 2

2570 gp

Username : CAKE

Wow these tamagtochis grow up really fast i never noticed it :furawatchi: Well i think that Mimi is leaving her baby tonight (my sisters) and i think either sunday or monday that Kermy and Elmo will be evolving im not a 100% sure ill have to ask StrawberryStarfruit94 she knows all that stuff :D

Well thats basically it if anything else happens tonight i will post and im trying to put together what job i want and what character i want

THanks for listening

BROOKE

This log is not about tamagotchis it is devoted to my bird Belle.

Today i was sitting on my couch playing mario and watching the oscars with my sister and belle was out flying around the house and she was going crazy and then bonnie said she didnt see her so we were looking around and i was near the window near my computer and i saw her on the floor with her wing spread out and i thought her wing was broken so i started crying and i screamed for my mom to come and get her and she came and i was too sad so i was walking around screaming and crying then i went over and my mom said im sorry brooke but she snapped her neck.

She was flying to the other side of the room and looked at something that i guess caught her eye and her head was turned so i guess she hit the wall and snapped her neck. I was really sad and still am. i just got her at christmas and already my sweet belle is gone. Unless god brings me a miracle tonight and brings her back to life . And the sad part too is i saw her on her last breath cause when i saw her on the floor she blinked at me and that was the end. My mom also said it was a good way to go because she didnt feel anything. But she said that belle probably didnt feel anything and is up flying in heaven. But just knowing that i will be coming home without hearing her little chirp to greet me breaks my heart. And i am so sorry belle if i closed your cage it might not of happened or if we clipped your wings it might not of happened too. I just am really sorry and im really upset i wont see you anymore but i love you and you can visit me in my dreams or whenever and now you will get to meet gus gus my hamster and may and petunia and snoop and napoleon and spooky and pepper and i wish you the best but all im asking is god can you bring her back to life i should have her until i graduate college and im only 13 now. please god i will never ask for anything more just bring her back. Please. And if you do i will make sure to get to church every sunday and it would make my day to see my little belle (ducky) again.

Please god do this one thing B)

Love,

Brooke - Belle i love you

Latest posts

Back