frodo 123

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama123

Reaction score
your a stinking lier ok i tried one of your tips the pause one and it didnt work you just made that up your a mean person you shouldnt be on tamatalk if you post fake things so leave tamatalk and do us all a favour

hey that hurt my feelings it actually worked on mine so i didnt know now you hurt my feelings i might leave if you think ill do you all a favour

Hey, ilovetama123, that wasn't nice! Maybe you just did it wrong. Try it again. There are also pause instructions in the instructions booklet that comes with your tama, so if his/her instructions didn't work, either try it again or use the ones in the booklet.

♪~tk710

Well guys you might have wanted to say this in a PM. But don’t get at that person; you could of hurted their feelings. We al make mistakes and were not perfect. ^^

If you have personal problems between each other you should either:

1) Solve it in a friendly way via the PM system

2) Contact a guide

Under no accounts should you public shame the other person, because that is just as bad, and can result in karma-lowering.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back