My crush . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::♥::.

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] DA BOY [/SIZE]

*- The color changes are new paragraphs! :D

So anyway, I really like this boy named Keith, he's really cute and I'm NOT nervous around him or at the stage where I'll pee in my pants. :D But . . . Today we played kickball and he was there. There were three classes involved, and he was on one of them, I had just got an out and then I was at the back of the line where he was and he had his hands on his hips ( like he always does pretending to look serious ) Then all of a sudden he glanced over to me and looked for a really long time. ( At this moment I wasn't looking but I can always see out of the corner of my eye ;) ) Then I looked over at him and he turned away like in his serious face but also in a suprise like he was never looking. He kept doing this for the whole game and every time his face expression got angrier I soon though, or figured he was mad at me.

Then every time he came near me I walked away and he probably noticed. He was being rude and I know boys can be sometimes . . . dare I say: jerks. Anyway my teacher came along and picked us up, and it was over. Before that day I told my friend that I liked him and she never keeps a secret. ( Uggh! * slaps forehead * how dumb of me to tell her! :D ) Then I guess I was kinda annoying her and in that previous week, I don't like talking to Keith . . . because he's a boy so I used my friend to send messages between keith and I. So, In the beginning of the kickball game when I was beginning to notice about the faces, I said, "Did you tell him yet?" And she was like, "No! . . . STOP IT. You know what I. . ." * Voice trail off *.

Then I thought she was gonna tell him that I liked him and so I went to the corner of the fence ( Near first base ) and started sulking so nobody knew. Then Keith was up at bat and he made it and I had to move.

Do you think he likes me? I need to know what to do, I'm only his friend but I don't want to be if he's rude. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend but everyone thinks so. Nor are we going steady * Eww * HELP! :D :D :D :furawatchi:

OOGH!

WHY MOI?!

OOGH

//.::♥::. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] DA BOY [/SIZE]*- The color changes are new paragraphs! :D

So anyway, I really like this boy named Keith, he's really cute and I'm NOT nervous around him or at the stage where I'll pee in my pants. :D But . . . Today we played kickball and he was there. There were three classes involved, and he was on one of them, I had just got an out and then I was at the back of the line where he was and he had his hands on his hips ( like he always does pretending to look serious ) Then all of a sudden he glanced over to me and looked for a really long time. ( At this moment I wasn't looking but I can always see out of the corner of my eye ;) ) Then I looked over at him and he turned away like in his serious face but also in a suprise like he was never looking. He kept doing this for the whole game and every time his face expression got angrier I soon though, or figured he was mad at me.

Then every time he came near me I walked away and he probably noticed. He was being rude and I know boys can be sometimes . . . dare I say: jerks. Anyway my teacher came along and picked us up, and it was over. Before that day I told my friend that I liked him and she never keeps a secret. ( Uggh! * slaps forehead * how dumb of me to tell her! :D ) Then I guess I was kinda annoying her and in that previous week, I don't like talking to Keith . . . because he's a boy so I used my friend to send messages through her. So, In the beginning of the kickball game i noticed about the faces and I said, "Did you tell him yet?" And she was like, "No! . . . You know what I. . ." * Voice trail off *.

Then I thought she was gonna tell him that I liked him and so I went to the corner of the fence ( Near first base ) and started sulking so nobody knew. Then Keith was up at bat and he made it and I had to move.

Do you think he likes me? I need to know what to do, I'm only his friend but I don't want to be if he's rude. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend but everyone thinks so. Nor are we going steady * Eww * HELP! :D :D :D :furawatchi:
Tell me how old you two are. If you and other classes are playing kickball together.. I take it you're in elementary school. For your own good, just wait until you're older. And also, it doesn't sound like he likes you. I'd try being really friendly to him and become close friends for a couple of years first before you go farther.

~*CoConut Cream*~

Tell me how old you two are. If you and other classes are playing kickball together.. I take it you're in elementary  school. For your own good, just wait until you're older. And also, it doesn't sound like he likes you. I'd try being really friendly to him and become close friends for a couple of years first before you go farther.
~*CoConut Cream*~
1. Oops I'm sorry! I forgot to mention that he likes me! :furawatchi: My bad.

2. Actually, I really can't wait because it's called puberty :D I feel different about boys now. I liked it better when I thought they had cooties. :D

Actually I'm In middle school. People in Elem. don't have to always play kickball together

//.::♥::. :D

I like this one boy, but I would NEVER tell my friend. Even if I could trust her I just wouldnt.

Well if he likes you see if he will go out with you on a small date such as a walk or so.

I like this one boy, but I would NEVER tell my friend. Even if I could trust her I just wouldnt.
Well if he likes you see if he will go out with you on a small date such as a walk or so.
Umm, erm... we don't do that at my school ahem . . . * clears throat *

I HATE the position that your in right now. I used to be in the same position and just got heart broken. </3 Don't let that happen to you! <3 Right now, since you guys are friends, just keep talking to him ... ALOT more. Let him get the message or even flirt with him. ;]

-pp :p

(Hope this helps)

If you really like each other things will sort themselves out. But you should just be nice to him - people do say be mean to keep 'em keen but that doesn't really work (why would you want a mean girlfriend/boyfriend?)

Wait-

First you ask us if he likes you, then you say that you already know he does... Im confused... O_O

Well, today my friend said everytime that he saw me he would go like erm . . . smirk . . . or make faces again I really like him and I want to be friends. Tommorow I'm gonna ask him straight.

It's like all people think about is dating.. ;) Sorry. Anything childish, and more worldlike you would like to talk about?

///Locky458

Well I liked this one boy for about a year, I thought he realy liked me, we went camping in Yosemite with them and a bunch of other familys, there was this realy pretty girl and guess what happened, he fell for her and I felt like I didn't want to live anymore, I was realy depressed, and being only 12 at the time I got, what do they call it? oh yeah, jadded. So all I'm saying is don't to into it at a young age.

You know, Locky, I can't do that because that would be spam. I need to stay on the topic. Also, if you feel that way you wouldn't have to say that because that's totally off my topic. Because, I'm only asking what I should do. Sorry, Not to be rude or anything I'm just saying why i should stay on topic.

He likes you? You're friends? Right? Am I right? Good, now if you like him, just go ahead and ask him out. BUT, first thing's first: Just get to know him a little more. Talk to him more. Decide if you really like him. Then you can go and ask him out. The worst thing that happens is he says no. No big deal. You guys can stay friends. Let us know how it goes.

:D yea im sure he may like you but u r right he does seem quite mean but i don't know him he may not seemlike that all the time just go with your heart and if he asks u out and u say yes then i hope it all works out but if u realize he is not wat u r looking for in a boyfriend dump him and maybe you will stay friend

Sounds like somebody's a sore loser (not you, the guy). :D

If he likes you and you like him back, talk to him. If you're too shy to talk to him in person, just send him an email or an instant message. Just start by saying "hey" and start getting deeper in your conversation, such as talking about your friends' relationships with boys. Then when it reminds him and hints to him, you guys can start to talk about getting together (if that already hasn't happened =] )

:D yea im sure he may like you but u r right he does seem quite mean but i don't know him he may not seemlike that all the time just go with your heart and if he asks u out and u say yes then i hope it all works out but if u realize he is not wat u r looking for in a boyfriend dump him and maybe you will stay friend
Actually I'm not his girlfriend. But, I'd like to be, In two years :( Lol.

Actually I g2g take a shower BRB!

Wait-
First you ask us if he likes you, then you say that you already know he does... Im confused... O_O
Hehe I'm confuzzled too <_< I messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back