Bandai said me....about ball glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Ball situation can happen at times like if you raised your most recent generation pet and bought snack items from the "Shop" This character passes away and you hatch a new one by pressing A and C button.

If you chose to feed your newly hatched character one of the snacks purchased from the Shop, the memory may change all the previous snacks (not "items") into a ball.

Feed the ball to your character to clear it from the memory. The programming will recognize it as a valid snack item and it will count towards increasing your happiness. You can also reset your Tamagotchi by pressing the button on the back of the toy, which will clear the memory completely. This however will start you over again with a new generation character.

So does this mean they're admitting the program in the V4 has a bug? And if so, does this mean they will replace these buggy V4's?

I never had the ball glitch. But that's real interesting. I noticed on my brother's V3, he started getting glitches after his tama died and he ACed it.

That's kinda confusing, though. What do you mean "previous snacks"?

Matchy :blink:

Previous snacks means the first 4 snack on your snack.

Last edited by a moderator:
v4.5 is the upcoming tamagotchi it is a little more better than the tama v4 but they look exactly just the same to me :D :lol:

I've had the ball glitch! I never reset mine though. I just looked in my snacks one day and there was a ball! I fed it to my tama XD

ok i am inrested real bad now. cuz lucky me, my tama has never mated, but the ball glitch sounds rare but it is really common

lets all try to do the glitch, (If u dont mind reseting your tama) and see what happens.

I wanna also see if some tama's dont do it... and if ones bought on the internet do?

if that suspicion is right then they might be dodgy. and why r thy called, "Jensi?"

ok i am inrested real bad now. cuz lucky me, my tama has never mated, but the ball glitch sounds rare but it is really common

lets all try to do the glitch, (If u dont mind reseting your tama) and see what happens.

I wanna also see if some tama's dont do it... and if ones bought on the internet do?

if that suspicion is right then they might be dodgy. and why r thy called, "Jensi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back