Why did my Tamagotchi had a 2nd job?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Your Tamagotchi may recieve an exclaimation message if you are letting your Tamagotchi work rarely, it will give you some other jobs to choose so you can't be bored with your job....normal program of BANDAI..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow , I was wondering why I got two letter's , and mine also changed to an adult at age 3.

:D Hi,

I am wondering if there is anything wrong with my tamagotchi, My tamagotchi character had changed into a adult at the age of two. Is this supposed to happen? I have had no job aplication through yet and i am wondering if i will need to reset it to solve the problem. The only problem i can think of is me consantly changing the time to reset the shop.

If you know whats wrong plz leave a message.

Whats the usual age of a tamagotchi to get a job, 4?

oh sorri, No need to go mad!

i was onli askin, and who likes hannah montana enyway

oh sorri, No need to go mad!
i was onli askin, and who likes hannah montana enyway
Well hannah montana is not part of the topic, buuuutttttt...ME!ME!ME!ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this topic is not about the age tamagotchi changed OR Hannah Montana. It is about V4s getting second jobs. Please stay on topic! :D ~tulip
Opppssss....sorry...hehehehe...I'm carried away...

:lol: Hi, I am wondering if there is anything wrong with my tamagotchi, My tamagotchi character had changed into a adult at the age of two. Is this supposed to happen? I have had no job aplication through yet and i am wondering if i will need to reset it to solve the problem. The only problem i can think of is me consantly changing the time to reset the shop.

If you know whats wrong plz leave a message.

Whats the usual age of a tamagotchi to get a job, 4?
dont reset it and change time only when youre going to sleep or things that important to ya :huh:

Well I knew that but listen. ^_^ :( When my tamagotchi was looking for a different job (It hapened well erm.....about twice :( :( ) it didnt have one and it cant go to work anymore.I wonder.

Can you find out the answer.

Thank you. :( :( :( :(

This topic is about the V4 and how you can get a 2nd job if you don't visit work much with your first job.

[SIZE=11pt]Please only post replies about the above topic.[/SIZE]

If you have a question about your tamagotchi, please make a new topic in the Help for New Tama Owners forum.

If you want to chit chat back and forth please use the PM (Personal Message) system or visit the chat room: TamaChat https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=106396

If you have something to say that is absolutely nothing about this topic or tamagotchis - please post it in the (Non) TamaTalk forum.

If you are unsure about site rules, please use the link given in my signature message to re-read them and follow them.

Thank you.

NOTHING WRONG WITH NOT GETTING A JOB WHEN IT TURNS TO A ADULT WHEN IT IS 2!

It does not matter how old it is when it eloves to a adult! It will always get the job mail 24 hours after it turned into a adult!

Example: Once my tamagotchi V4 turned into a adult JUST before it turned 3 years old, at 11:00 in the morning, that means it will get a job the next morning at 11:00 in the morning.

I HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!

greentamagotchi

about the jobs why do I always get the same job I can't scroll around and I am not even pushing the B button.

but i think u should try to finish the job first cuz me and my bro happened to have a 2nd

mines a memechi :)

job:gardener

2nd:tailor

my tama evolvation

babytchi:girl

harutchi

y memetchi

memetchi

:D

Can you get a third job????

I was just wondering because I want to get my arts/fashion points up to 999, and the easiest way to do that is to get a job for that category, but ive already had two jobs. :huh:

Can you get a third job????I was just wondering because I want to get my arts/fashion points up to 999, and the easiest way to do that is to get a job for that category, but ive already had two jobs. :D
:eek: YES YOU CAN TRY TO FINISH THE 2nd JOB OK HOPE I HELPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back