V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
Q: It has come to my attention that a lot of people are asking this question. I know because I have had to anwser this question many times. Here is the question: Can v4 and v3 marry and have babies? or Can a v3 and a v4 connect?

A: Well the answer is yes. I will show you how, step by step. To connect a v3 and a v4 you need to have both with you. Then on both tamagotchis go to the heart button.{the last button on the first row}After that scroll down the list until you find the words "others". Press that on both tamagotchis. Then press B{the middle button} both times. Note: When you are connecting a v4 and a v3 you connot pick whether you play a game or give presents.

Q: Can v4 and v3 marry and have babies?

A: Yes they can. I will show you how, step by step.

To get married and have babies they have to connect a lot and use the love bottle. You can get the code for that if you look around.

Does it matter whether it's the v3 or the v4 using the love bottle? Or the boy or the girl?

Thanks

Marring.It Happened to me twice with the honey and spending some time together. ;) ;) :D :D :D ;) :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back