HELP! Wanna make friends on my Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersi

Reaction score
So...I'm confused..I know you're suppose to click on book icon and select from a list of friends you can be with but everytime I try, it won't work!!!! Are you suppose to wait for a certain notification until you're able to make friends?? Or until a certain age?? Or is it just me?

You make friends by connecting with another Tamagotchi (using the heart icon). Then afterwards you can see your friends by using the book icon.

After clickin on the heart icon, where do you go next? do you go to work? PC? Ver 4? Others??

And do you need to have another tamagotchi toy in order to do this?

If you want to connect you need to have a friend who has a tamagotchi or you have to buy another one.

After clicking on the heart button you connect with your friend or other tamagotchi. Then go to the friends list and that tamagotchi will be there.

I think you misunderstood the FRIENDS list thing :unsure:

If you have not yet connected with another tamagotchi, you will not have anything on your FRIENDS list - that's why you can't access it :ph34r:

You need to connect with another tama first.

If you don't have another tama yourself, then you will have to find someone else who does - friend at school, brother/sister, etc.

The FRIENDS list is just a list of other tamas that your own tama has connected with...

Hope that explains things more clearly :furawatchi:

YEAH I do understand it!! I just dont understand hwo to connect with other tamas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back