V.3 Always in Penguin Suit and I cant figure ou...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_42

Reaction score
My V.3 is never not in the penguin suit o_O and when I make him take it off, even after pouring over charecter charts I cant tell wat he is ... you can see the freak here My Webpage (i copied it pixel for pixel except made it 1 wider, it did not look right otherwise)

Note the ferakish long arms and the mimitchi likeness ...

you guys might know but I have had a lot of tamas before and never had this problem

I also notice the penguin suit charecter is an evolution ... did maybe my guy just decide life was better as a penguin?! o_O

You have a V3 Hohotchi adult :)

That's just the way it looks ;)

It's a regular adult character on the V3 - but I think it's pretty rare as it doesn't seem to show up on many charts ;)

This is the site I got the info from: Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex - and has growth charts (still under construction) and lists / pictures of all the Tama characters - just click on the V3 section characters:

https://tamadex.auroch.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Bagder_42,

You may think that the costume is a penguin costume but it is not, the costume will come off when it falls to sleep, that's what my tama did but if that doesn't work then I don't know what will! One more thing this tamagotchi is not a freak it's just like any other tamagotchi but it's very RARE! :eek: :D :D

Don't worry thats just the way it looks.Kind of like Maskitchithe charater has a mask on but never takes it off.Sorry if I spelled Maskitchi wrong and I know that I probaly did. :lol:

mine actually puts its costume on to sleep ... if i dident take it off him everyday he would wear it full time

(thanks for closing the other topic, I coudent find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back