Go Hug Somebody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meidotchi

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

You never know when someone will need one. :D :) I've just started doing this, its great. For some of the younger members just do it at summer camp, school, or with your parent or guardian.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
The only person I wanna hug right now is Connor. I love that boy. But sadly he doesn't like me. But I think he's lying. He stares at me through the window in class (there is a window that goes to the computer lab). Plus he's good looking and likes the same music as me. And he's tall. 6'3 I think. Tall=Hot <3

-C.M.

The only person I wanna hug right now is Connor. I love that boy. But sadly he doesn't like me. But I think he's lying. He stares at me through the window in class (there is a window that goes to the computer lab). Plus he's good looking and likes the same music as me. And he's tall. 6'3 I think. Tall=Hot <3 

-C.M.
*Hugs* Guys can be big jerks at times.

I used to do that to my friends, sneak up on them and give 'em hugs, then, they would gag or something XP

I saw that video on T.V. I could do that, give hugs to people with non-transferable deseases :]

That video almost made me cry :0 That was really touching.

*HUGS TO EVERYONE I DO AND DONT KNOW unless you have a disease I dont want :< xD*

I LOVE THAT VIDEO. <3

I love the song too, its amazing. :]

But I am always giving people hugs. xD Anywhere, anyone. LOL.

Like if I'm talking to my friend in another grade or something and her friends are with her/him, I will hug them too xD.

~Mango

And that's how you get assaulted.

Just kidding... well, kinda. ^^;

Bleck, I hate when friends give me hugs. It makes me want to beat them over the head with a lunch box. xP

I went to fanime 2007, (which is a meduim sized anime convention) and there were tons of people with signs with "hug mme" stuff. I hugged every last one of them :'D

I myself don't really like to be hugged that much.. I really don't like my neck being touched since I have a fear of choking. It seems like a horrible way to die/ nearly die. So people who throw their arms around my neck are not exactly welcome D;

I went to fanime 2007, (which is a meduim sized anime convention) and there were tons of people with signs with "hug mme" stuff. I hugged every last one of them :'D
I myself don't really like to be hugged that much.. I really don't like my neck being touched since I have a fear of choking. It seems like a horrible way to die/ nearly die. So people who throw their arms around my neck are not exactly welcome D;
you went to the fanime??? wasn't the people from Haruhi Suzumiya there?

ohh.....now i wanna try the free hugs thing!!!!!! XD

Some kids made up a hugging contest in our school and i got 170 hugs =] it was alot of fun i got to hug the guys i like without them thinking i liked them almost all of the grade was playnig except for some losers i came in 2nd place..then the principle found out we were doing this and suspended a few kids..luckily not me =]

And that's how you get assaulted. Just kidding... well, kinda. ^^;

Bleck, I hate when friends give me hugs. It makes me want to beat them over the head with a lunch box. xP
xD lol Poor people who try and hug tamaW/pants. I've made my signs now I'm just waitng and hoping one of my coworkers is up to coming with me. I don't want to be by myself doing this but I will if I have to.

*Hugs* Guys can be big jerks at times.
Aherm, not all. And please don't jump to no conclusion about all males, why can't you just say "Some guys".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back