Do any of you watch Family Guy, or Deal or no Deal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch any of them.

But if Deal Or No Deal is on I might watch it if I am bored.

DOND is really really tedious in my oppinion. I can't stand it. My dad thinks family guy is horrible so I'm not allowed to watch that. >__o

I havent seen those shows in a few weeks, I watch Family guy more than i watch Deal Or No Deal. (My Sister thinks Howie Mandel, host of Deal Or No Deal, is hot o_O)

i havent seen those shows in a long time (im at my moms house she has no cabel :huh: )

but i like family guy more

DOND is really really tedious in my oppinion. I can't stand it. My dad thinks family guy is horrible so I'm not allowed to watch that. >__o
That's to bad it's, Family Guy Is really funny. :rolleyes:

I watch Family Guy alot. I love it, it is so funny!

I have watched Deal Or No Deal probably 3 times or so.

It\'s not really a big deal, you open suitcases and get money...although it is funny to laugh at them when they loose a million... ;)

I watch deal or no deal- but have no clue what its about!
Deal or no Deal, is about someone who is trying to take all the low numbers off the board like 700$ and especaily one cent by guessing cases>

And try to keep the high numbers on the board

Whatever you do, never get million off the board!

Guess the right cases, and win.

But, there are breaks when the banker tells how much money you have.

They ask you by saying "deal or no deal"

If you want to keep the money, and go home "deal".

Or risk all your money to get more "no deal". :blink:

I watch Family Guy alot. I love it, it is so funny! I have watched Deal Or No Deal probably 3 times or so.

It\'s not really a big deal, you open suitcases and get money...although it is funny to laugh at them when they loose a million... :blink:
I know I love family guy to.

Deal or No Deal sucks... but Family Guy? PRICELESS COMEDY. Lol a person in my family has all the seasons on dvd! !

Latest posts

Back