Top Three Tamatalk Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Okay, I know they're are many topics similar to this floating around but here you have to name your three BEST tamatalk friends. Then, you tell what you like about them. (Always remember, you can only say three) :p

•Derek95-He's always been there for me, and even though I'd sometimes ignore him or simply refuse to speak with him he still went out of his way to make sure I was okay. When I was down, he'd tell me to stand back up. Even though he doesn't go on TT much anymore, we still keep in touch and I found that SO awsome. :) It's not often that a person will take time out of their life to email some person they've never met. He's my best friend, and I truly adore him.

•BrambleClaw-She's so nice, friendly, and like the twin I never had. She is so special to me. I value our friendship aso much! She's very loyal and caring, and is always complimenting others. Even if she's only 10, I used to think she was 14-15 because of how mature she was! She's made me realise that friendships online really can happen.

•CuteDancingBailey-I can trust her with anything. I can tell her a secret, and I know she won't tell. She's so friendly, sweet, and loyal. I wish we had met sooner when I was goign through depression; I knew she would have instantly cheered me up. She has this thing about her that makes me smile.

(I have more friends though, but those are my top three)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that by choosing just your "top three" friends will hurt all of your other friends feelings. |:

I think that by choosing just your "top three" friends will hurt all of your other friends feelings. |:
Well, what about the top five members you'd like to meet? Same thing. :p

If you don't want to name your top three friends, you don't have too. Nobody's forcing you.

Well, what about the top five members you'd like to meet? Same thing. :p If you don't want to name your top three friends, you don't have too. Nobody's forcing you.
But people didn't only put down five friends, did they? :)

And a lot of people posted that they were sad nobody chose them to meet.

But people didn't only put down five friends, did they? :p And a lot of people posted that they were sad nobody chose them to meet.
Hm, you're correct. Well, I guess maybe I could change it....? Okay, um, I'll get a Guide to close this and I'll reopen it with a new title. :)

well this is mine:

• My best friends
  • Tama_Talk_Person: lol he's so random & funny he always makes me laugh, he's a blast to RP with.
  • Tamagotchi347: we talk like all the time she's so much fun to talk to
  • Rikku_Yuna_1772: she was my first friend VERY VERY VERY first account, she's always there for me & she's to much fun to talk too.

Here are mine!~~

Rey Mysterio- She's awesome! We can tell each other anything. When I'm upset Rey is always there to cheer me up! Shes always there for me. She rules! =D

crazy cris- We've been friends for a while. He's just so nice and friendly ^-^ That's what I love about him.

**UrItChI**- We're not very good friends but she is just awesome and really cool. she is great at giving advice. She always helps me get through problems in my life.

Phwee, I couldn't pick X3 I really don't think about it, like "Hm.. This person is my best friend, this person is my 5th best friend, oh yeah, this person is my 10.5 best friend.." But three of my friends that come to mind are Rachelgotchi, TW/P and locky458. I dunno, I just seem to talk to them lots, and I can usually have a good laugh with them, you know... I don't really talk to people on this site, not one on one anyways.

let me think, well these are my three *best* friends

Emmy_Tammy: She is my friend in real life and is like a sister to me.

.:Snowy:.: we have been friends for ages and we get along really well.

Queenicefire: same as .:Snowy:. but I have known her for much longer.

I have lots of other friends but not best friends...

let me think, well these are my three *best* friends
Emmy_Tammy: She is my friend in real life and is like a sister to me.

.:Snowy:.: we have been friends for ages and we get along really well.

I have lots of other friends but not best friends...
You have been my friend for ages and still can't spell my name right LOL.

Liz! and Ninjas-Rox-My-Sox are my Tamatalk Best friends.

OMG! I just realized that! There are two....: of those things..I am so smart!

OMG! I just realized that! There are two....: of those things..I am so smart!
Well done.

People seem to have trouble with the dots when typing my name.

I'll name a few...

Crazyy*tama

Locky458

Gotchi Pal

Chocosilver

Miss Matchmaker

Fooet

TamaGiriley

Crazy Cris

These aren't my 'Top Three' but they are some friends.

Lyrical Musicbox- Tenshi-chan, she had been my good friend on here for ages, I can talk to her whenever I need to about my problems, and she would reply truthfully. ^^ We also like to goof of from time-to-time... Gao...

Meowbark- The random person who throws Toyota Caravans at people. =P I talk with her quite a bit in the RP section in ooc, sometimes here. She's my long lost cousin, I sware. o.o

Crowfrost- My twin... She and sabrina we're switched when we we're just born. We have liike, the same personality, same interests, same... okay, definately we do not look the same, but we're good friends. ^o^

*Huggles Zoria* I swear we are XD

Zoria- Yea... If you read that ^ No... Not that, that, nooo, that! RIght, ou will know why. XD *huggles*

Meowbark- Hmmm, Randomness? LOL Yea.

Blackheart- I dunno, he listens to teh Gummy bear song! X.x yea.

**UrItChI**- We're not very good friends but she is just awesome and really cool. she is great at giving advice. She always helps me get through problems in my life.
crazyy*tama- Aw, thank you so much!! ;) I love to give you advice, it makes me really happy to be able to help. You are a great person! And when I know that all the problems have been fixed, it makes me happy to know that you did the right thing. You are easygoing, and maybe that's what is so great. I'm so glad that you have always trusted me on giving advice. Thanks a bunch!

Tamatalker101- She is a very caring and fun friend! We PM eachother back and forth, and always have something fun to talk about. And I think it rocks that she likes Miley just as much as me. Rock on!]

*LoVeLySwAn432*- Well, well, well... you are just the funniest-, and have just the greatest sense of humor! And even still, you are just as caring as anybody else. Whenever I need a cheer-up, I know that you'll do the job perfectly! Thank you so much for understanding!

Fun2- You are so sweet! And I like that you're so easy going and friendly- it's good to have a friend with such great qualities. And you? You have the coolest siggies and avatars in the universe- they really pop. ;) Thank you very much for being so kind and sweet- there's not a spec of rudeness in you.

Okay, I know they're are many topics similar to this floating around but here you have to name your three BEST tamatalk friends. Then, you tell what you like about them. (Always remember, you can only say three) ;)
•Derek95-He's always been there for me, and even though I'd sometimes ignore him or simply refuse to speak with him he still went out of his way to make sure I was okay. When I was down, he'd tell me to stand back up. Even though he doesn't go on TT much anymore, we still keep in touch and I found that SO awsome. ;) It's not often that a person will take time out of their life to email some person they've never met. He's my best friend, and I truly adore him.

•BrambleClaw-She's so nice, friendly, and like the twin I never had. She is so special to me. I value our friendship aso much! She's very loyal and caring, and is always complimenting others. Even if she's only 10, I used to think she was 14-15 because of how mature she was! She's made me realise that friendships online really can happen.

•CuteDancingBailey-I can trust her with anything. I can tell her a secret, and I know she won't tell. She's so friendly, sweet, and loyal. I wish we had met sooner when I was goign through depression; I knew she would have instantly cheered me up. She has this thing about her that makes me smile.

(I have more friends though, but those are my top three)
Aww *huggles!* (I am brambleclaw LOLS)

•Tamagirl_Desy-The twin god forgot to give me. I love her like a twin, and she is soo cool. She is always there for me, and I trust her with all of my heart. She really is the twin god forgot to give me, and I will always remember her, no matter what happens.

Umm...IDK really who else....hmm....

Ill think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back