Ask The Staff: Comments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello.

If you haven't read the Ask The Staff answers, you can do so by visiting here. :unsure:

Then please use this topic to comment on any of the answers. :D

-Jappyx

Oops, i posted the wrong thing.

Yup, i loved reading that, now my brain feels big. :unsure:

Haha- do yo like to sing? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The singing question was my question. xDD I'm obbessed with singing. 8D

And, I really enjoyed reading that. :] Especially the mac question. xD

Thank you very much for answeing my Karma questions, everyone.

I appreciate that alot- I continue to follow that on Tamatalk everyday. :D

The singing question was my question. xDD I'm obbessed with singing. 8DAnd, I really enjoyed reading that. :] Especially the mac question. xD
xD Haha,

I allways wondered what inside the Admin CP looked like, whether it was an invisionfree one or nnormal one, but ne, it's to late now. :angry: *hinthint* xDD

Awesome, thatnks all guides/admins for answering that. ^-^

I was hoping Admin would answer the what gender are you and how old are you question :rolleyes: but oh well, It will be a mystery forever.

I love it! I was wondering if Binary was a boy...and I like to sing...in the shower...when I'm old enough to get a car, I'd sing in it (when I'm by my self-of course!)because I don't like to sing in public...I actally hate it. :lol:

mametchi ;)

I wanted to know Admin's real gender and real age as well. But, it is Admin's choice to have us keep on wondering, or have us discussing how surprised we are. I always wanted to know about Tama-Love and jappyx, so I am very happy :blink:

//TamaPATCHI

I wanted to know Admin's real gender and real age as well. But, it is Admin's choice to have us keep on wondering, or have us discussing how surprised we are. I always wanted to know about Tama-Love and jappyx, so I am very happy :blink:
//TamaPATCHI
Yea, Admin. is sneaky like that. I wonder if he/she will ever tell?

Another mac user, eh? I have a macbook that I love very much as well. Wonderful machines they are. My 7 year old G3 iMac still runs as good as new - I wish I could say the same for my dad's ~12 year old black/white display powerbook 500. Lulz.

Another mac user, eh? I have a macbook that I love very much as well. Wonderful machines they are. My 7 year old G3 iMac still runs as good as new - I wish I could say the same for my dad's ~12 year old black/white display powerbook 500. Lulz.
Oh, he uses a mac all right. Hahah, I've heard so muvh about him and his mac. xDD

=o sneaky Ninja-Admin. (although I guessed s/he wouldn't tell. S/he's been hiding it for over 3 years XD)

It was awesome but my qestion was not answered *sniff sniff* It was How can you become put of the tamatalk site team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back