Whoever Has a Black Cat Raise Your Hand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am going to have one soon, I hope...I found them in stores weeks ago but I had already ordered my Black Cat so I couldn't get one. I hope I don't get ripped off! :p :lol: Your not the first one to get it, remember that, Lol!

*raises hand* I have two! A Webkinz, and a real black cat too! Both of them are named Oliver!

I got my first webkinz, A Black Cat! His name is Salem and he is adorable! I named him after the cat in Sabrina the Teenage Witch... and also the town that believes in Witchcraft. im being Sabrina for Halloween, this will be part of my costime

I'm so happy! My stepdad got me the black cat yesterday! He found it at a store after he dropped my brother off for his class, and he called and asked me if I wanted it. They are so cute!

the bellys are so soft and fluffy i might even get a second one to make my friend amber jealouse! :p cuz she always brags and makes me mad and if she hears i have 2. Oh revenge will seek. MOO QUAK QUAK RUFF RUFF (MOOH HA HA HA HA)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back