Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-Rulez1234

Reaction score
Who Wants the most people to be online on halloween at 5:00 or it should be the day before just wondering if you do say Me :) <--Ninja

-Amy

5 o'clock is really vague. Where it would be 5 your time, it could be 12 for someone else.

If you want to try to organize a time for people to be online, you'd need to add an AM or PM and specify what timezone you're in.

Just a warning, those usually never work x.x

A) Just like SK said- you need a Timezone.

:huh: Not ALL members on TT cvome in (Non) TamaTalk, about 1/5 of the site come here. And therefor- nothing will change. :/

Why on Haloween? I don't think you'll get everyone on at the same time, like SK said. Some people might be onto the next day whilst we're still in Haloween.

5 o'clock is really vague. Where it would be 5 your time, it could be 12 for someone else.If you want to try to organize a time for people to be online, you'd need to add an AM or PM and specify what timezone you're in.

Just a warning, those usually never work x.x
Agreed. :)

It's a very nice idea, but I would most likely be doing homework at 5:00, or later.

*Talking on the phone- I'll say more later. :p *

Err, it probably won't work. As many people've said, there are different timezones. And not everyone is sad enough to be on twenty-four hours a day xO

Yeah with the times zones...any one think that in the sugjestion (SP) post we can get Admin to put like a tamatalk time on the fourm or something...you know like the thing on Gaia and club penguin? :angry: :angry:

Yeah with the times zones...any one think that in the sugjestion (SP) post we can get Admin to put like a tamatalk time on the fourm or something...you know like the thing on Gaia and club penguin? :angry: :angry:
Nice idea Summer.F,

Club Penguin posts a general time so no matter what time zone you are in, you can tell what time it is CP time.

I don't really wanna bring this up, but if over 7oo+ people joined in and did it it might crash the site :kuribotchi: And no more TamaTalk for a while

abby♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back