Skills and Jobs v4.5 confusion. And other stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzkiskazx

Reaction score
I surfed through the tamagotchi website and they give you this list of jobs and skills required to get them! ex: artistic, social, intellectual

but since i have a v4.5 i am lost, there is barely any information about them!

the skills for the v4.5 are funny(represented as a smiley face) Gorgeous (a star) and spiritual (fist)

And i am curious how do those represent the v4 skills and what kind of jobs can each of those skills offer.

And what jobs are there for the v4.5 because i went through the websites job listings and there was one job i was offered that was not listed there. :)

And if there is any information that is very different from the v4, any information could you please type it in here, thank you. :D

You can also be a rock star, a gardner, a dancer and of course those other things that they already said. But I don't know how to get spiritual points without icking the canvas teacher! A little help :furawatchi:

For fashion designer,glamour,Gardener,same thing.
Really? I thought that for gardner you needed to have more spiritual. Oh well... But I never get gardner as the five jobs. Is it because it's more rare than the other ones you can get? :furawatchi:

I am wondering how to change jobs? Or is there no way you can? I didn't really pay attention as my tama was getting a job, all I know is he got rejected the first time, and accepted the next, and is now a banker.

~Ammietia

I am wondering how to change jobs? Or is there no way you can? I didn't really pay attention as my tama was getting a job, all I know is he got rejected the first time, and accepted the next, and is now a banker.
~Ammietia
You can't change jobs but you get offered a job 2 times

The same thing happened to me I didn't relize he was getting a job offering intell afterward, now he's a singer and I dont know how to play the game do you guys know anything about that? please help! ;) ;) ;)

now he's a singer and I dont know how to play the game do you guys know anything about that? please help! ;) :D :D
When the flying arrows pass by the little non- moving arrows you push the buttons on the right side.

Hope I helped! :D

u can also be a..present..opener..O_O
Ah, no, that's school in teen stage, it is a bit strange to a school though, but I see it like:If you are good enough in school your teacher will reward you with a skill point! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back