New Tamagotchi Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
hey EveryBody On Your Computer Type In CheaterzClub.Com/Tamagotchi.Shtml And You Will See New Tamagotchi Codes :( :( :( :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :huh: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi:

Actually, we don't trust that web site because they don't remove codes and hints that don't work.

Some of that information is incorrect and could be misleading. So that's why Binary said you shouldn't trust it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Didnt Know That Heres One Hint That Works On Your Tamagotchi Set The Date To 12/24 Then Set The Time To 10:29 PM And Wait One Minute And SantaCalutchi Will Apeur Do You Think That Is Cool Because Why Don't Trust The Other Ones? :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :lol:

Sure, some of the codes that they list do work. But some don't. They don't remove listings for the ones that don't work. Nobody wants to spend countless hours going through their codes trying to figure out which ones actually work.

For example, they have the following listed under the heading Tamagotchi Version 4.

Chicken:

To get your tamagotchi a piece of chicken enter the code 58073 11893

Make-up:

To get the make-up for your tamagotchi enter the code 71865 02330

Lolly pop:

To get your tamagotchi a lollypop enter the code 81625 11725

I've tried all three on my V4 and none of them work. These codes have been on their web site since March 19, 2007. How many other people have wasted their time entering these codes only to find out they don't work.

topic closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back