My 1st V4.5 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score

Lol. So this is my first tama log. I have a Hawaiian Blue V4.5 and I named him Zack. Here are his stats.

Humor skill points:142

Gorgeous:59

Spiritual:69

Character:UraYoungMametchi

lb:43

teacher: Mr. Turtlepedia

Cool. So my character is UraYoungMametchi. He is so cute. So he's turning 3 and an adult tonight. I'm on my 4th generation. When I first got my v4.5, I untabbed it and it was Tsubutchi, the baby boy. It then turned into Hitodetchi but I reset it because i wanted it to mate with my V4 because it was a baby girl. So then a few days later, my V4.5 turned into UraTogetchi and my V4 was Violetchi. But my sweet Violetchi died and my uratogetchi had the matchmaker come and he mated with an UraVioletchi. I had a sweet baby girl and it turned into the toddler with the fat lips and then turned into UraYoungMemetchi then the adult was Primatchi/Purimatchi. Matchmaker came again. And I had a baby boy who turned into the fat lips toddler again, then turned into Hikotchi then turned into Kuchipatchi. Again matchmaker came and i got a boy again. I had fat lips AGAIN *sigh* and he turned into Hikotchi. My V4 was good friends with my Hikotchi and they MATED!!!! Wowee. The baby was a boy and...I couldnt see my Daddy Hikotchi on tama town. I could only see grandpa Kuchipatchi. Sigh. But the baby boy turned into...........................................................................................................................................................................the pink toddler or i should say the one who is pink and has arms, not fatlips. it then turned into,..........................................................................UraYoungMametchi!!!! Yippee! I'll do another post later today. Bye Bye for now.

Lol yes people can post their comments on here. OMG I'm soooooo sorry for not posting last night! I had to go to the hospital cuz i got sick! Anyways, last night my UraYoungMametchi turned into....................................................................................................................

What do you think?

:p

If you guessed UraMametchi, you were right! You get a worm to eat if you are right!

~~~~~

Thats a huge worm. Anyways, today I got a job!!! He's a News Reporter. Yay.

He's 3 still...anyways...a huge surprise for me and Miss Tamagotchi V4.5...I'm getting a Tamagotchi PC Pack!!!! (whoo hoo) Well anyways, I'll let Zack talk.

Hi, I'm Zack. Angel won't let me have a girlfriend yet and I'm mad at her. Hmmph. (Don't tell her I called her a loser in my head. Hehe.) I'm 3 years old. I'm excited to go to see my grandpa on tamatown, but it won't let me see my daddy! I hate that. Grrrrrr. Bye BYE!!!

Like he said, we're going to TamaTown!

Lol. SOOOOOOOOO sorry for not posting. I just got back from Wisconsin Dells. I went to Kalahari on Sunday night. Anyways, yesterday we went shopping at Super Walmart. There was this guy who led us to the tamagotchis, but there was this other guy who was workin with shelves and i was with my mom at that time (i was walkin with her) and one shelve almost fell on me! *gasp* Back to topic, tama man told us they had no PC Packs!! *gasp...again* but he was soooo dumb! we found one right next to the tamagotchis!!! well now i have 4 tamas. lol. well todays christmas, and i opened presents today. I untabbed my new earth v4.5 and named her....Angel...again. She's a baby...well anyways, Zack's 5 yrs. old. i hope the matchmaker comes! Zack would like to marry an UraVioletchi, like Grandpa Troy (Kuchipatchi if you do not remember) lol. Hmm... I got mail. WHATTTTT??! I got.....I got.....another JOB. He passed as a baker. Hmmph. Well, here are Angel and Zack's stats.

Zack:

Humor:183

Gorgeous:88

Spiritual:89

lb:99 (I blame myself)

pts:140

Angel:(idk why i named her Angel...maybe because thats my name and i LOVE it. emphasis on the LOVE

Humor:0

Gorgeous:8

Spiritual:0 (grrrrr)

lb:26

pts:500 *Zack beeps me*

Zack wants to talk.

Hey. I'm excited to have a baby. I want to have one with an UraVioletchi but if she doesn't come from the matchmaker, then i want a purimatchi...she's hot like my smokin' tail. *wiggles tail*

Uh.....brb I'm gonna discipline him....Hehe. Oh no! I have to praise Angel. She's sick!

Well, you remember my Pink Argyle Striped tamagotchi, right? Well, I forgot about her for a while now..unpaused...and well the battery ran out. I went to the store to but some batteries on Saturday (I forgot to mention that on Saturday's post) and they had a five dollar package for 14 batteries. So I bought it for my tamas. It's an adult now...it is....Ura Memetchi!! I just love the game Shape. Its so easy. Anyways, her name is Sheen. Lol I kno it sounds like a boy name. I can hear you laughing. :( Oh, Sheen. You can be clueless sometimes. You think it's a *cool* name.

No, I do not. I'm not much clueless.

Wait...what's happening? Oh! My little Angel evolved into a toddler! Oh...its a pink toddler thats chubby and has arms! Well, I'm going to get her points. Bye Bye!!

Hey pplz. Me again. Lol. Well, not much happened. Angel turned into a toddler. Tamatchi I think. Hmm. She got mail from pre school yesterday and is turning into a teen today at 2:03:56 Sharp. Zack's still 5 and I really want him to see the Matchmaker. I dont get how to play the PC thing It's...complicated. Hmm. Sheen's seen the matchmaker yesterday and I forgot to post her stats! :-O but it's also her birthday today! *<:) yay lol shes 6 today! shes on her 6th generation. heres her stats

Sheen:

Humor:214

Gorgeous:149

Spiritual:134

lb:97 ;)

pts:940

Zack:

Humor: 198 I'll post later when Angel evolves. For now I'll help out in the Help and support.

Gorgeous:96

Spiritual:103

lb:85 > :rolleyes:

pts:240

Angel:

Humor:1

Gorgeous:13

Spiritual:2

lb:47

pts:70

PS: I'll have all 3 of my V4.5s talk with you for a while and answer questions...that means FAQ with tamas!

Sorry no post last night. Trying sooooo hard to get the matchmaker coming. He turned 6, but Miss Matchmaker wouldn't come! I'll try now. Hold On............

OMG. SHE CAME WITH A.......... Can you guess?

:angry:

I'll ask Angel, since she wants to talk. Angel: Is it.....Purimatchi?

*ding ding ding* You were right... and they had a.......GIRL!! Yippee! Well, I forgot to tell you that Angel turned into....Zourtchi I think that is what shes called. She had=s I think yellow hair, a flower in hair, big lips. Can anyone think of some good names? I am out of good names, apparently. Plz read this post, I need help! lol. I promise I'll post later! I'll look around for those good names.

Sorry! I'm busy lately. Lol. Anyways, Zack let go of the baby! I've named the baby Heart and I'm trying to have it fall in love with my V4, Alex! Angel's evolved into a lady with a slappy hand! I think its called Tsukkomitchi or somethin like that. Now Heart's on her 5th generation! Sheen, my v4.5 if you forgot, had a baby girl and let go of it 1 day ago! I named her..... Liza!! She's now a teen...or should I say.....UraYoungVioletchi...she will evolve into UraVioletchi ( I already checked! Hehe). Not much of an update today, sorry I couldn't post last night, I went to the movies and saw National Treasure! Lol cool right! Post later, I promise!

Grr. I couldn't bring my laptop to Michigan. I'm traveling A LOT with family....but I took out the batteries so you wouldn't miss a thing! Well, today Slappy Angel (It's Angel on my Earth V4.5 from the PC Pack) got a job! Her hand creeps me out..*Guhghg* *bring bring* Oh, mail! On both of them! Let's check on Heart (Hawaiian blue V4.5 if you forgot) OOH! Heart got mail from the king! What is it, what is it what is it??! (collapses on floor)....It's a pencil....AGAIN!! Well, we had envelopes on both of them! What a coinc-I-dink! Lol. HUH? She got mailed poop! I played a game with her and her happy hearts are up! (yay) *beep beep* Huh? Yay, Heart evolved into Kuchitamatchi! I'm gonna try to get her to be an UraYoungVioletchi! Yay. Well, here are the stats, including Sheen's (pink argyle design V4.5)

Heart:

Humor:19

Gorgeous:20

Spiritual:9 (gotta get those points up!)

lb:42 *yay*

pts:230

gen:5

Angel:

Humor:41

Gorgeous:27

Spiritual:23

lb:96...??!

pts:180

gen:1

Sheen:

Humor:129

Gorgeous:89

Spiritual:76

lb:74

pts:140

gen:2

Well, I'll try to post everyday now since I'm lazy...Lol. :) Not much is happening with my tamas....Lol. I forgot to say on my last post, I did Sheen's stats since I didn't post them before she let go of the baby. Now I'm on 3rd generation with Liza's!! Well, a few days ago....Heart evolved into......UraYoungYattatchi!! (yippee) She's prancing happily across the screen of my tama. Angel's alright, she's 5 now, but she's gonna see the match maker soon! Since I don't have a boy on any of my tamas now, I'll let her see the match maker! OOH! Heart and Angel are brushing their teeth! Pretty...I'll post later and I swear I'll post later!

Hi people! Sorry for no post! I just unpaused Angel, the one with the earth design. I'll try to get the match maker to come..if there's luck, I'll try to get a girl! *sets clock, then waits one minute..* YAY! My Angel mated with an UraTogetchi and had a boy! What should I name him? Plz plz plz help me on the boy names! I'll try to pause them for a few minutes each hour so I can find some names. Heart's still Heart. No one to play with. Weep weep. Liza's toddler character was Hitodetchi and evolved into..UraYoungVioletchi! Not my plan, (I was trying to get UraYoungMarotchi for a change) but I'll try to get a character I didn't get by not looking at growth charts. I'll do it naturally. Good news! I got a new tama from my aunt on New Years' since she came for Christmas late (there was a long delay at the airport). She didn't get a present for me yet, so she had me choose and I decided......I got the red butterflies design!!!!!!!! I'll definitely take care of this one! I hatched it and it was a girl....I'm thought of naming it Sweet. Sweet. Hehe. I've had

her to be a Kuribotchi since I never had one. I kept on getting Kuchitmatchis and Tamatchis. She evolved into a teen a few hours ago. Here are all my tamas stats (excluding my V4 because it ran outta batteries last night).

Heart: Ura Young Yattatchi

Humor:27

Gorgeous:31

Spiritual:9....still Lol

lb:99 BOOOO!

pts:530

Angel: Tsukkomitchi

Humor:57

Gorgeous:32

Spiritual:23..Grr

lb:71

Liza: UraYoungVioletchi

Humor:68

Gorgeous:51

Spiritual:46

lb:59

pts:670

gen:3

Sweet: Yakantchi

Humor:27

Gorgeous:49

Spiritual:54

lb:68

pts:480

Lol. I'll TRY to post tomorrow and well...that's all. Hehe. Merry X-mas!

Lol yes people can post their comments on here. OMG I'm soooooo sorry for not posting last night! I had to go to the hospital cuz i got sick! Anyways, last night my UraYoungMametchi turned into....................................................................................................................
What do you think?

:eek:

If you guessed UraMametchi, you were right! You get a worm to eat if you are right!

~~~~~

Thats a huge worm. Anyways, today I got a job!!! He's a News Reporter. Yay.

He's 3 still...anyways...a huge surprise for me and Miss Tamagotchi V4.5...I'm getting a Tamagotchi PC Pack!!!! (whoo hoo) Well anyways, I'll let Zack talk.

Hi, I'm Zack. Angel won't let me have a girlfriend yet and I'm mad at her. Hmmph. (Don't tell her I called her a loser in my head. Hehe.) I'm 3 years old. I'm excited to go to see my grandpa on tamatown, but it won't let me see my daddy! I hate that. Grrrrrr. Bye BYE!!!

Like he said, we're going to TamaTown!
nice! i would have had the same adult as you but it turen into celeberetchi.

Hi there! Heart turned into a weird character. She has glasses and her hand is like 'Hye!' like she's chopping steak with her hand! She's cool though. Idk her name. Lol. Angel hasn't let go of her baby yet. I'm really busy these days, with spending time with family and vacation time. Sweet's crying! There, there, I praised her. Yay! 6 training bars! Liza's got a job offer today, and she is a......News Reporter....again. Grrrrrr. Sweet hasn't evolved yet, but she will. I wonder who she'll be. Not much of an update. If you need me, I'll be in the Help/Support/WHTMT??! forums. Please post comments of my log too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finally learned how to type in color! Lol. Well, I've unpaused Angel and Heart. When I'm talking, I'll be writing in this color from now on. When the Earth design is talking, it'll be talking in this color. When my Hawaiian Blue design is talking, it'll be writing in this color. Lol. I've just unpaused Heart and Angel. They both wanna talk.

If you don't read a book in 10 seconds, I'm gonna slap you with my large hand!

Ok, too much info there Heart. I thought you were a good girl!

I am.

Nuh uh.

Stay outta this Angel!

Can we both go to TamaTown?

Sure.

Me first!

Grr.

Let's go before anymore trouble. See ya for now!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm back from Tama Town! Heart's been begging me to talk to you guys.[/SIZE]

Hi there. Angel's been telling me to be nicer now, but I already am! Hmmph.[SIZE=14pt]I think somebody's a little sleepy...and crazy. Read a book, will ya?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hello! I'm Angel. I guess you already know me, but I like to talk to you guys.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Yea, I forgot about the argyle design! Her color will be in [/SIZE]this color.

[SIZE=14pt]I'm not done talking![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, sorry, sheesh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I like talking to you. Now here's Liza.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hi there! I'm Liza. I like to have fun. What's up? I'm as cool and fun as can be![/SIZE]

Well, here are the stats.

Heart: Idk the name yet!

Humor:42

Gorgeous:43

Spiritual:44

lb:89 Grr

Angel: Tsukkomitchi

Humor:67

Gorgeous:36

Spiritual:41

lb:99

pts:250

Liza: Ura Young Violetchi

Humor:89

Gorgeous:75

Spiritual:88

pts:870

Sweet: Yakantchi -------Oh yeah, her color will be this!

Humor:98

Gorgeous:79

Spiritual:64

lb:77

pts:750

[SIZE=14pt]Hi, Sweet here! Love you all![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ok??! You stay true and sweet, Sweet![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hey! *Cheers and applause* Oh, thank you! You remembered my birthday! Well, today I've paused my tamas for the whole day. But good news! Angel's left her baby! I'm on 2nd gen on my Earth Design one. I've named him . . . . . . . . . . . . KYLE!!!!!!!! Kyle's been paused since last night. Sweet's got almost an hour to evolve, but I've got school tomorrow and I don't bring tamas to school very often. Heart's 4 now, but still not nice, hehe. I'll post later when all of my guests here in my house for my party are gone. Lol CUL8R[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]*sigh* I accidentally left Sweet and Heart unpaused from last night and, they DIED! *Weep Weep* I'll never forget you too. Ok, drama over. I've been eating cake a lot tonight! Mmm. Anyways, Angel and Liza are still alive. I think I'll try to handle 2 or 3 tamas for now since I got 2 more for my birthday today! I got the green waves and the flames V4.5. Who knew it could be hard? Well, right now I've restarted the dead tamas, and I'm not going to open to new tamas until I learn how to handle all of them at the same time. Well, Hawaiian blue tama is now a boy named Link, and the Red Butterflies is named Peach since she's a girl. Ok, I just played games with both of them. Here are the stats for the 4 of them. [/SIZE]

Link: Tsubutchi

Humor:14

Gorgeous:7

Spiritual:12

lb:19

pts:790

gen:1...not 5

Peach: Shirotsubutchi

Humor:5

Gorgeous:9

Spiritual:8

lb:18

pts:560

Liza: UraYoungVioletchi She hasn't evolved yet

Humor:94

Gorgeous:104

Spiritual:106

lb:69

pts:850

Kyle: Tsubutchi

Humor:9

Gorgeous:14

Spiritual:18

pts:780

[SIZE=14pt]More tomorrow. . . . . . . SIGH[/SIZE]

Well, good news! I'm going to try to handle 2 logs because I need some space for now. 2 tamas on one logs, 2 tamas on the other. I can try to keep up with all this pausing and stuff. I'm going to open the log in a few minutes so everyone can see.

Ello there! I've just opened my new log, and I've updated my signature so you can see! Ok, so I've just unpaused Link and Kyle. Ooh, fortune cookie! Ok, they're taking a nap. I wonder what toddler they'll turn into. Here are the stats before they evolve!

Link: Baby boy

Humor: 15

Gorgeous:17

Spiritual:16

pts: 840

gen: 1

Kyle: Baby boy

Humor: 19

Gorgeous:16

Spiritual:20

lb:18

pts:670

I'll post as soon as I can when they evolve!! I just connected them and they are playing a game!! Hehe. Awww Kyle lost and Link won!

Latest posts

Back