Skill Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciouherself

Reaction score
I'm new to Tamagotchi, and when I was browsing the forums on here, and noticed eveyone mentioning skill points, and how when you visit the school you get some... Or something like that :furawatchi:

I'm completely confused, can you see the skill points on your tama? Or is it just something on the website??

And does some little box pop up when you've gained skill points?? :furawatchi:

I'm completely confused!

Press a,b,a,a then you'll see the skill points.

You can visit school anytime except when it sleep.

Skill points are involved with a variety of tamagotchis. They're involved with japanese language tamagotchis and english language tamagotchis. The japanese language tamagotchis that they're involved with are entamas and uratamas and the english language tamagotchis that they're involved with are Tamagotchi Version 4 and Tamagotchi Version 4.5 Which version of tamagotchi do you have? Also, when your tamagotchi enters school it can play a game with its teacher. What the teacher does, is that he or she has an icon for the type of skill points you are raising. She puts the icon in one of the present and the two other present boxes are filled with poop. (There's three present boxes in total.) She swaps the boxes, and what you have to do is try to find the icon representing a certain catagotry of skill points. If you don't find the icon then poop drops on to your tamagotchis head.

You can see your skill points by going to your health meter (the first icon in the top left corner of your tamagotchi and press the b button three times. Depending on what version you have each of the three icons will be different and each icon represents a different catagory of skill points. If you have anymore questions, just feel free to ask. I hope I answered all of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back