Un-Tabbed Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi62

Reaction score
I got my Tamagotchi PC PACK yesterday. I am opening it today.

As I pulled the tab put of the beautiful world pattered tamagotchi , my hand was shaking. this is it I though. I put my hand on the tab and YANKED it out. Then , all of a sudden , BEEP! I pressed the middle button. Which sent me to set the year , time , date , etc. I set it down to the exact second ^^ then I entered my birthday and Username.

From there I just watched the egg bounce up and down on the screen. Up , and down , up and down. Gasp! Then it started to shake , and make sounds !!! It hatched and ... IT WAS A BOY!. I named him Bobby.

Bobby needed some attention. I fed him one of each thing form everything on the menu. Then we played the only game there was : climb. We got all the way to 330 cloud! I also connected to a tama that I am babysitting for a friend. ( lol , a girl tama <3 ) It gave my tama a shovel ( I guess it was already wrapped. ) Then we played Climb.

when I came back from the game there was a poop. I cleaned it up and Bobby rejoiced! Then he got sick. It took TWO doses of medicine to get him better. I bought a fishing pole from the store . Bobby was hungry so I fed him some sushi.

He took a nap. When he woke up I played with the shovel. I got 30 GP :) “ then I bought a fish and corn. He was hungry so I fed him the fish. But he hated it and all the happy hearts went down. I filled them back up. Before that he started to cry. I praised him and got a training bar !

I connected with the other tama again. They played a game ( arrows ) and my tama got a perfect score . and got 400 points )! I bought a milk in the shop and my tsbutchi love it <3

BOBBY EVOLVED! Into a character that looks like a donut. ( kuribotchi )Anyways , I used the fishing pole. It gave me 2, 000 points! That’s a whole lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I entered some passwords in my tama. He is playing in the play house. I played the new game , tug – of – war

Stats :

Name : bobby

stage : toddler

skill : Social : 24 , style : 12 , spiritual : 4

training : [/ _______]

pounds : 24lb

hearts : full

More later

ContinuedI just came back from tama town. I bought a robot since I had so many points. Now im gonna go on the PC PAck. This should be fun!

YAY! I got mail. When I opened it it was a [!].Mrs. Fiss gave me an acceptance to pre-school. I am so happy. Now when I go to tama town I can got to the pre=school and get the souviniers ( like an organ ).

I took my tama to school. He did everything perfect.

More later ~

Bobby cried for no reason. I punished him and got a training point. But he had one hungry and one happy heart down. If filled them both up with food. I got karma mail. It wasn't so good. ( 1 point , 3 hearts , 1 strength ) I came back from the PC thing. Its so awesome. I like the vioce thing xD

*RECOMMENDED

I call this edition : Its my luck day

here we go. At 3:00 I went to the shop. it changed. I had like , 2,500 points. I saw 2 CHEST and I bought them both. I opened one and it gave me 500 points . I'll open the other one later. I also bought Pizza and a melon. Several times today i went back to school

More later

I opened the second chest and it turned my tama to a baby. all the hearts were gone ( all the happy ones ). I fed it the magical steak ( filled 2 hearts ) , a melon and an orange. Nows all is well.

MAIL JUST CAME! it was 200 points from the king. My tama is once again happy.

----

please follow up more on my log. Its getting lonely. Ok , so its not as good as Cyann's form tama zone , SO !?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mail AGAIN. ( geez. seems like every 30 mins. ) it was make up from the king.

so what I found out is , whenever you have *** in any jarm a, the next time you get mail , you'll recieve a gift of some kind

OK! I saw koo koo clock in the shop. It cost 3,500 . I only had 3,050. I played " tug-of-war" expecting to have to play again to get another 50. but it gave me 500 GP! o_o cool. I bought the Koo Koo clock. I wonder what it does. I hear it pops out every hour on the hour ( not when it is sleeping )

- boo hoo - its 7:11 pm . Bobby will have to go to sleep in 39 minutes. So sad ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one of the day

This is the last one of the day. The last entry , people.

OK .. So , at 8:00 pm Bobby went to sleep. but I accidentally let him pass out with one hungry heart xD The end of the day stats ARE :

Name : bobby

Training : [///____]

Hungry hearts <3 <3 <3

happy hearts : <3 <3 <3 <3

Gen: 1

stage : toddler

yrs : 0

Skill

Social : 41

Style : 26

spiritual : 19

Character : kuribotchi