My Awesome V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to my new V4 log! This is log is going to be all about my tamagotchi, Jane, and all of her generations to come. Jane lives in a sunflower V4 tamagotchi egg shell case. Here is a picture of it. She was hatched yesterday, January 5, 2007 when I finally got batteries. Currently, she is a toddler. She is a Mohawktchi! Here are her current stats:

Name: Jane

Hearts: All full

Training: ||

Pencil: 23

Star: 12

Flower: 7

Weight: 16 lbs

Generation: 1G

Point: 2680 p

Currently, she is a little chubby so I'll let her play a game or two of jump rope after I post this. So far, she has gotten mail three times. The first time, it was the nanny taking her to her first day of pre-school! They had a lot of fun and she got her own backpack! The second time was a fortune, she only got one star in money, one star in heart, and one star in muscle man..haha. Too bad. The next time she got mail it was another fortune and she did a lot better, getting three stars in money, two stars in heart, and two stars in muscle man. I just bought her an ice cream, the shop was having a sale today! Yay!

We're going to go on Tama Town now and play some games! I'll write more after, but for now, bye!

Also, please do not post on this topic. Send PM's if you have something to say! Thanks!

Tama Mama :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, we're back from Tama Town! Jane seemed to enjoy herself! We went everywhere! We watched two movies too, and got a poster from each! We saw Competitive Eating and I want to Be a Nice Guy. Jane thought that I Want to Be a Nice Guy was better, it was funny. We played three games of jump rope. The first time we reached 23 jumps. The second and third time, I did very badly. I wasn't really paying attention to the game.

After we got back from Tama Town, the king came and gave us a treasure chest! How sweet! Here are Jane's stats:

Hearts: Happy all full, one hungry missing (will fix that ASAP)

Pencil: 23

Star: 13

Flower: 10

Weight: 13 lbs

Point: 4670 p

Jane still is a little chubby, and after the meal I feed her to fill up her hungry hearts, I will play another game of jump, and a few games of mimic. But for now, I am going to connect her with her friend Alex (like Alexandra, not Alexander).

Thanks for reading my log so far!

Tama Mama :D ;)

Jane and Alex just connected three times. Jane went to Alex's house everytime. At first, she gave Alex a flower, then she gave Alex an ice cream, then my evil little tamagotchi gave her poo! Aw, poor Alex. Going to go play games with Jane now! Bye!

Tama Mama :D ;)

Lilanglebaby1989, thanks! I will deffinatly check your log when I get the chance!

Today wasn't a great day with Jane. She slept the whole day because of school. I felt bad. I switched the time back at 6:30 and then she went to sleep again at 8:00. Her current stats are:

Hearts: Happy - 1 missing; Hungry - 2 missing (she fell asleep before I could fix them)

Pencil: 31

Star: 19

Flower: 10

Weight: 22 lbs

Point:5880 p

Those stats aren't too great right now, but I plan on fixing them tomorrow morning. I'm going to wake her up early, play a few games of jump and mimic and stuff, and then feed her breakfast. Then she'll go back to sleep for the school day. I'll wake her up again when I get out and will probably connect her with Alex again.

Like I said, nothing exciting to post, so until tomorrow, bye!

*Also, from now on, please no posting on this log! Thank you!*

As Always,

Tama Mama :wacko: :wacko:

Well, today I have a lot to write! First of all, I forgot to mention yesterday that Jane is now a teenager! She is a young dorotchi! She is so cute; she has a little bow in her hair! Anyway, I didn't make her sleep all day because I felt bad about yesterday. I actually did good taking care of her. About every 45 minutes to an hour I checked her, cleaned her poo if needed and played a game or two. At lunch, I took care of her a lot. During the day, she got mail three times. She got two fortunes and a robber. ;) Her first fortune had two stars, three stars, two stars. The second fortune had two stars for all subjects. Then the robber came and took 400 p. She got mail again just a few minutes ago. It was another fortune which was the same as the second one.

I just played a few games with her and I'm proud to say that she is at her minimum weight! Yay!

Guess what! Today in the morning, the nanny came to say goodbye to Jane! ;) Jane was upset but seems to really like her new teacher, Mr. Turtlepedia! Here are her current stats:

Hearts: all full

Pencil: 50

Star: 35

Flower: 14

Weight: 20 lbs

Point: 7630 p

She is happily bobbing around the screen right now.

Okay, we're going to Tama Town now, so I'll write again as soon as we get back!

As always,

Tama Mama ;) ;)

Just wanted to write that I just noticed Jane drinking coffee! How cute! Let's hope it's de-caf! ;) I'll write what happened while we were in Tama Town after we get back!

Of corse,

Tama Mama ;) ;)

Our trip to Tama Town wasn't that great, it only lasted probably 3 minutes tops! Haha. We got 400 p. While we were there, we visited the nanny, here is an exact quote from her:

It's so good to see you! You have grown so much. Please come visit us again soon.
^Please note: that quote is not from a Tama Talker, it is from Tama Town!^

Jane saw all of the little toddlers and thought they were so cute! She couldn't imagine being one at some point in her life! She was amazed at how quickly time goes by!

Something great happened though before we went; Jane grew into an adult! She is an adorable Pukatchi! ^_^ I love her and she seems to love her new form. :p :D Here are her stats:

Hearts: all full

Intelligence: 50

Arts/Fashion: 35

Social/Kindness: 14

Generation: 1

Point: 8030 p

Teacher: Mr. Turtlepedia

I just used the plant that the king gave me and it grew and grew and grew until it grew so big that it threatened Jane, and she got scared and lost one happy heart. B) Now I'm going to use the chest that the king gave me, let's see what happens: Ahh! It changed her into an elder! She is flipping out! Oh no! Now she is sad! *Checks Tamagotchi* No happy hearts! No! Thanks, king! Well, I'm going to fix her happiness, so I'll post more tomorrow!

Thanks for reading my log so far! I appreciate it!

Tama Mama :eek: :eek:

Hello everyone! Once again, at school I did not pause Jane. She had a good day. The only important things to say about what happened during school is that she got mail a few times and that she made a new friend today! The mail she got was just fortunes, which I don't remember what they said. The new friend she made is my friend's tamagotchi, Bobby! Bobby and Jane connected once and played a friendly game of flag, in which Jane got a perfect score, might I add! :pochitchi:

Every tamagotchi I have had in the past had a job in Intelligence because the games I like to play give you points for that catagory. Now, I have been trying to play a lot of games of dance to try to gain some points in Arts/Fashion to get a job in that catagory because those jobs look cool.

OH GOSH! I JUST GOT MAIL AND IT'S THE [!] CATAGORY! Hold on, let me open it: She's going away - Now she's saying goodbye to Mr. Turtlepedia and they're crying. She's back. And now I got mail again! I hope it's her job! Let me open it: She's going away - Yay! I get to pick a job!

RIP OFF!!! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: I GOT FIVE JOB OFFERS AND I WASN'T ALLOWED TO PICK ONE! Gr! Here are the jobs I was offered: School, TV Studio, Hospital, Rock Star, Fire Truck. Here is the order I wanted them: Rock Star, TV Studio, Fire Truck, Hospital, then School (one of my previous tamagotchi's worked at a school and I wanted to try something different). I'm really upset. I hope I get to choose a job tomorrow. :p :p ;)

Anyway, here are her stats, she's a little chubby by about 3 pounds. I'll fix that.

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥♥

Intelligence: 58

Arts/Fashion: 40

Social/Kindness: 14

Weight: 25 lbs

Point: 9290 p

Anyways, I'll write more tomorrow. Thanks for reading so far!

As always,

Tama Mama :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

Hi Guys! Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I just didn't have time. ;) But that's okay, because it's finally the weekend and now I get more time to myself! Here is the information you missed:

YESTERDAY- Jane had a good day at school. She got mail three times..she got a fortune and it read: 1 star for money, 3 stars for love, and 2 stars for muscle. She also got a gift from the king! It was a ring! :huh: I tried to get a picture of her looking at it but I was too slow. B) Also, she got five more job offers! They were Labratory, Bank, TV Studio, Hairdressers, Amusement Park. The one she ended up getting was the bank. She likes her job a lot and she got payed this morning! Also, Jane took about a half hour bath yesterday. I didn't want to disrupt her. And, in school I didn't have as much time to check her so she got a little heavy, but she's all better now!

TODAY- Today was a fantastic day! During the course of the day, she got mail three times. She got a snake (AHH!), a fortune (two stars in money, one star in love, and two stars in muscle), and a money present of 200p from the king! He's so generous!

Here are her current stats:

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Intelligence: 84

Arts/Fashion: 62

Social/Kindness: 31

Weight: 21 lbs

Point: 13610 p

Character: Pukatchi

Stage: Adult

So do you want to know why Jane's day was so fantastic? She made a new friend! I finally got a tamagotchi V4.5! I'm so happy! I'm going to start talking about him too now. His name is Shane. Shane and Jane, isn't that cute?! Here are his current stats:

Name: Shane

Training: |

Smile: 0

Star: 10

Fist: 14

Weight: 10 lbs

Point: 13610 p

Character: ?

Stage: Toddler

I'm going to have to look up his character. (I just looked at Jane's screen and she's taking a bath again. Haha.) Well, Shane lives in a yellow egg with green, purple, and pink dots of all sizes randomly all over it. I'm hoping that Jane is the mother of a baby girl and Shane and that girl can get married and have kids.

Well, I'm going to go play with them now and connect them and stuff. Thanks for reading my log!

Sincerely,

Tama Mama B) :huh:

Hi! Shane just went to school with the nanny for the first time! Aw. He was so cute. He got a backpack too.

Also, from now on, when I'm writing about Jane, I'll write in hot pink or light pink (whichever one I feel like writing in, haha) and when I'm writing about Shane, I'll write in light blue or any other kind of blue I feel like writing in. I'll write more tomorrow. Shane is sleeping right now and Jane is happily bopping around the screen.

Tama Mama :) ;)

Hi guys! Today Jane and Shane had a good day. Let's start by talking about Jane.

Jane is sleeping right now. During the course of the day, she got mail twice. She got a fortune that read two stars for money, three stars for love, and two stars for muscle. She also got a heart. Jane got sick today though because I had the sound off and didn't hear her. She's okay now though. Also, I saw her drinking coffee today! Cute! I am expecting the matchmaker to come for her soon though because she is six turning seven. Here are her current stats:

Hunger: ♥♥♥

Intelligence: 84

Arts/Fashion: 67

Social/Kindness: 39

Point: 14810 p

Now let's talk about Shane. He evolved today! :angry: He's a kometchi. Not the cutest character, but I'll get used to it. He's sleeping right now as well. He got mail four times today. He got a fortune that read two stars for money, one star for love, and two stars for muscle. He also got a snake (AHH!). Then he got mail in the [!] catagory. He said goodbye to nanny. He didn't seem upset. I think he's moved on to bigger and better things. Then, he got mail in that catagory again and we got to pick a teacher! He chose Mr. Canvas and he recieved a cap! Here are his current stats:

Smile: 17

Star: 10

Fist: 20

Point: 2900 p

Character: kometchi

Stage: Teenager

I connected them a few times again today. They have two smileys for each other so far! Well, I'll write more tomorrow!

Of corse,

Tama Mama :huh: :(

Wow, I haven't written in a while! Sorry! Here's what I have to tell you about the last few days: JANE HAD A BABY! The matchmaker came on January 13 and Jane fell in love with a Pyonchitchi. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She is still with him now, and I'm sure she's leaving tonight. I have to think of a name for him soon! Also, yesterday (January 16), Shane evolved into an adult! He is adorable and he seems to agree! His character is a Ura Kuchipatchi! Is that an ice cream on his head?

Well, today was a normal day. Currently, Jane is drinking coffee and Shane is in the bath. Funny, I caught them doing something at the same time. Let's talk about Jane first since she is leaving tonight!

She got mail - She got a fortune that read one star for money, two stars for love, and two stars for muscle. She also got a heart! Maybe it's from her husband! Oh I just remembered, she got a new job. She works in the laboratory. Cool. Anyway, here are her current stats:

Intelligence: 112

Arts/Fashion: 98

Social/Kindness: 46

Point: 16520 p

I am pretty sure that Jane is leaving tonight at midnight. I'm going to miss her. She seems pretty attached to her son, I hope she doesn't take leaving him to hard. She knows I will take good care of him though.

Now let's talk about Shane. Like I said, he is an adorable adult. I'm so excited! He's going to get a job soon! Here are his current stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: ||||

Funny: 17

Georgous: 10

Spiritual: 20

Weight: 34 lbs (needs to lose two pounds.)

Point: 16101 p

Character: Ura Kuchipatchi

Well Jane and her son are sleeping now and Shane will go to sleep at 10 pm. Well, stay tuned until tomorrow!

Of Corse,

Tama Mama ;) :D

Hi! Yay, they came out with a V5! I deffinetly want one. Anyways, let's talk about Ned and Shane. Yup, Ned! That's Jane's son.

From now on, when I talk about Ned, I'm going to be writing in green. Well, Ned woke up this morning to not find his mother sleeping next to him. He started to cry. Then I got to name him. I decided to name him Ned. He is a very good boy. He can't wait until he's old enough to use his cell phone and call his mom. He is a toddler right now. He is a mohawktchi. Just like Jane. :) He got mail three times so far. He got a fortune that read two stars for money, two stars for love, and two stars for muscle. He also got a poop. :( He wasn't too happy. Then the King came to make up for it and gave him 600 p. Yay! :( Right now he is sleeping. Here are his current stats:

Name: Ned

Intelligence: 8

Arts/Fashion: 12

Social/Kindness: 13

Weight: 12 lbs

Generation: 2

Point: 18920 p

Character: Mohawktchi

Teacher: Nanny

Shane had a normal day too. He got mail a few times: it was a fortune that read two stars for money, two stars for love, and one star for muscle. He also got a poop. Great. Then he got mail in the [!] catagory. He got five job offers: a travel guide, a rock star, a tv studio, a bank, and a school. He chose rock star first but he didn't get it. Then he chose travel guide and he got it! He is very excited about this job! Here are his current stats:

Funny: 60

Georgous: 42

Spiritual: 59

Weight: 30 lbs

Point: 3020 p

Job: Travel Guide

Well, that's all I have to write for now. Thanks for reading my log so far. I appreciate it! Read more tomorrow!

As Always,

Tama Mama ;) ;)

Wow, I haven't wrote in a long time! I guess I just got really busy. Ned and Shane have been on pause. I think it's time to take them off pause! I'll write about them later, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about my log! Thanks for reading!!

Tama Mama :D :chohimetchi:

Hi guys! I'm sort of restarting my log. My tamas have been on pause for a long time so I'm taking them off pause and I'm going to start writing in my log again. I would also like to clear this up: Kuchimememamecrazy~~~, I NEVER posted in someone else's log before and I don't plan to. I don't know where you got that idea from. Also, can a guide please delete that post from Kuchimememamecrazy~~~? Thank you.

Anyways! Well, I have bad news. Ned passed away. 2nd generation!! No!! What happened was: He was in my pocketbook on pause. I imagine that the buttons pressed in my pocketbook and he came off pause without me knowing. I'm so upset. ;) I tried getting him back but it didn't work. If you want to support Ned, please come visit his memorial by clicking here. [i'll add the link when his memorial appears!!]

Well, looks like we have to add another cutie to my log. Her name is Alex. She lives in the egg that once held Jane and Ned. Right now, I am going to feed her and play games. Well, now I'm currently taking care of her. Babys are so hard to make happy and then when you finally get them happy, they need something else! Haha, but you gotta love them!! :D So, I just played games with her and then she evolved into a toddler! She's a Mohawktchi just like Jane and Ned! Here are her current stats:

Name: Alex

Intelligence: 6

Arts/Fashion: 12

Social/Kindness: 4

Weight: 10 lbs

Point: 10403 p

Character: Mohawktchi

Right now she is happily bobbing around. Now let's talk about Shane!

Well Shane survived my pocketbook! I just played games with him and then I opened his mail. He got a fortune that read two stars for money, three stars for money, and two stars for that muscle guy, and then the King came and gave him a flower bouquet! That's very appropriate for Valentine's Day today! Also, a while ago, he went to work and recieved his pay of 1000 p and then we played the work game some more. He is a Travel Guide to refresh your memory. Here are his current stats:

Funny: 78

Georgous: 60

Spiritual: 95

Weight: 30 lbs

Point: 9510 p

Job: Travel Guide

Alright, I'll write more later or tomorrow! Thanks for reading so far!!

Happy Valentine's Day ;) ,

Tama Mama

PS. JUST A REMINDER! DO NOT WRITE IN MY LOG BECAUSE I WILL GET A GUIDE TO DELETE IT FOR ME! Thank you for understanding.

Hi guys! For some reason I wasn't allowed to edit my last post and add the link that you can use to support Ned at his memorial. Well, if you were interested in visiting his memorial, click here. Thanks, Ned, Jane, and I appreciate it.

Anyways, I didn't get to write yesterday because I was very busy! Sorry! I'll brief you guys of the kind of day Alex and Shane had.

YESTERDAY-

Well, Alex [i was just about to write Jane! Haha] just hung out. Nothing really special to say. She did get mail though - she went to school with the nanny, Ms. Frill and got a backpack! She had fun!

Shane had a completely normal day. I did check at him at one point during the school day and he was outside under the stars and the snow sitting down. Too cute!

TODAY-

Luckily I have something to write! She transformed earlier this morning! She is a young dorotchi just like Jane! She is so cute. I always loved the bow in her hair. Also today, she got mail several times. She got to choose her teacher, and she chose Mr. Canvas. She was very excited! Also, he gave her an item and I can honestly say, I have no idea what it is! Haha. Then, the King came and generously gave her 1100 p! Wow! Then, she got a fortune which read three hearts for money, two hearts for love, and two hearts for the muscle man. Here are her current stats:

Intelligence: 14

Arts/Fashion: 22

Social/Kindness: 8

Weight: 221s

Point: 12000 p

Character: Young Dorotchi

Teacher: Mr. Canvas

She is perfectly happy right now. Let's talk about Shane, boy do I have some news about him!

Well, this news isn't necessarily good or bad I suppose. I guess I kept missing the matchmaker, so Shane turned into an oldie! :p Well, I don't know what I'm supposed to do now! I really want to marry him and get a second generation but now I don't think I can. Well, what can I do, I guess I should just accept it. I just opened some mail. A robber stole 500 p from him and he got a fortune that read one star for money, three stars for love, and two stars for the muscle man. Here are his current stats:

Funny: 83

Georgous: 60

Spiritual: 105

Weight: 31 lbs

Point: 10020 p

Character: Ojitchi

Stage: Oldie :huh:

Job: RETIRED!!

AH! I just went to go to work, Shane shows up and the King gave him what looks like a cane! Now every time I go to work, he grabs his little cane thing [or at least I think it's a cane] and just sits in front of where he used to work! :huh: Pretty funny though, once you think about it.

Shane is perfect right now, bobbing around the screen.

Guess what, Squidward is cool's log inspired me to make my own pixels. I'm going to put them on my website and post them here. I hope they come out good! Haha. Also, another update: I think I'm getting a V5 soon! I can't wait! Yay! Well, thanks for reading my log! I'll definetly update later if I get the chance!

Tama Mama ;)

PS. I think I should pick different colors...these don't look so good together. Haha.

Hi guys! I'm trying a new color scheme, red for talking about general information, pink for talking about Alex, and blue for talking about Shane. Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Every time I was on the computer I was working on a new and improved V1 Character Chart for my website. I made all the pixels and everything by myself so it was pretty time consuming. I think it came out pretty good though. I also made pixels of Alex and Shane. Haha, here they are.

>V1 Character Chart!

I'll post the pixels of Alex and Shane later, they need some touch ups. On the character chart, I think I messed up on the Oyajitchi. Well, I think it still looks good! Haha. Anyways, let's talk about Alex now.

Alex is still a teenager. I predict she will turn into an adult tomorrow, maybe today. Yesterday was nothing special; she got mail [including 600 p from the King] and made two new tama friends! She has mail right now too - let's take a peak, shall we! She got as fortune that had three stars for money, two for love, and two for the muscle man. She also got a . . . ROBBER!! He stole 800 p and now Alex is upset. Okay, she's happy again! I'm playing jump rope with her, my favorite game! We gotta make sure she stays fit and healthy! Here are her current stats:

Intelligence: 19

Arts/Fashion: 36

Social/Kindness: 20

Point: 11790 p

Character: Young Dorotchi

Teacher: Mr. Canvas

We're going to go to the shop . . . [a few seconds later]Nahh, nothing good. I considered a plant, but I don't want it to scare Alex if it's a bad plant . . . haha, that sounds normal! Well, enough about Alex, let's see how Shane's doing!

Well, Shane and I just played two games of Climb. The first time we reached 24 jumps and the second time we reach 30! Yay! For an oldie, he's in very good shape! Let's check his mail - He got a fortune which read two stars for money and love and one star for the muscle man. He also got a visit from the King who left us 1000 p! Yay! Here are his current stats:

Funny: 87

Georgous: 68

Spiritual: 111

Weight: 32 lbs

Point: 11160 p

Character: Ojitchi

Stage: Oldie [he's actually my first oldie after all these years!]

Job: RETIRED!!

Shane is great right now.

Well, thanks for reading my log! I'll post more later! I'll add my pixels soon too. Also, I might get a V5 later, and if I do, I'll post it here of course!! Once again, thanks!

As always,

Tama Mama ;)

Edit: I like this color scheme better and I hope you guys do too! :ichigotchi:

Hi guys! I have fantastic news! Well, first let's start of by saying that Alex became an adult! She became a . . . HANATCHI! [You guys might not see the excitment in this, but I've wanted a Hanatchi character for years and I never got it! Now I finally did!] Yay! I'm so happy! My second announcement is . . . I GOT A V5! I'm so happy! I love it! It's so awesome! I'm going to make a seperate log for my V5, so I'll post a link to it here! [i'll keep writing on this log though, of course!] Wow, today was such a great day!

Tama Mama -_-

Latest posts

Back