Do you play an intrument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremoChick

Reaction score
Do you play an intrument? I do! I'm in my Marching Band at school and I play flute and piccolo! It's fun! I also play vibraphone, marimba, piano, oboe, basson, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, bass clarinet, and the bass flute. Yes I know I play ALOT of intruments! I'm also extremely well at all of them =)

Also in year years Marching Band show called Divine Inversion, you can hear me playing my solo and playing in other places if you listen closely. No I'm not a sophmore and no I wasn't held back, I was one of the few 8th graders to be chosen to play and march in the Marching Show last year.

Divine Inversion - Part 1

Divine Inversion - Part 2

You can hear me playing a solo in Part 1 between 3:06 - 3:11.

Also in Part 1, you can hear me playing at 3:38, 3:48 - 3:49, 4:34 - 4:42, and 5:27. You could hear me in those places because I had a microphone on since I was doing a solo.

=)

Do you play an intrument?

-PremoChick

this should be in the stuff we play board but...

yes. i play piano, and i'm getting ready to learn the guitar!

Cool! I also play piccolo and flute in my high school marching band! I also play oboe, clarinet, and the guitar. =) My high school also did that same show, although it sounded diffrent and we had diffrent sets.

~PiccoloChick

Eh, no. Unless the recorder counts XD

I prefer listening to it, t making it ;)

-Puma

^ hi squidward!! xD! squidward (from spongebob) plays the clarinet!!

I play bass guitar, mostly funk stuff. I have an acoustic guitar and I played it for a while but the dang thing won't stay tuned.

I'm saving up for another. :]

I want to learn drums and saxaphone, but both are really expensive.

Piano

Drum set

Tamborine

Temple Blocks

Gong

Triangle

Base Drum

Bells

Trombone

Clarinet

Recorder

Guitar

Snare Drum

That's it I think...

Bass, Piano And Drums.

This is the sort of thing I play on the Drums. I had to play this song in front of half my school just cos' they thought I was good. O_O

I know how to play acoustic and electric guitar, violin, piano, drums, and flute. I hated playing the violin..That was the worst experience with music I ever had ;) . Right now I'm just practicing guitar and singing, mostly singing because the band I'm in is making me lead singer :( . I'm not very good at multitasking so I'm probably gonna fall off the stage trying to sing and play guitar at the same time :wub: .

~AG~

(To author of this topic:

You play Marimba?! Lucky! Marimbas are expensive 21,000$? And your lucky to have a bass clarinet! Lucky,Lucky,Lucky!)

I have a Flute.

I want:

Trombone

Tromboon(A dif. Trombone)

Contrabasson

Marimba

Sousaphone

Bass Clarinet

Contrabass Flute (Look it up on Youtube :D )

Double Bass

Cello

Oboe

Cor Anglis(English Horn)

Tuba

I'm probably switching Flute to Trombone, I like Flute,but I wanted to do Trombone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back