how NOT to waste time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
well we all no that somtimes we get BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS so this is a topic of stuff to do when ur bored. What do U do when ur bored, give us some fun ideas!

1, one time when i was REALLY bored i decided for no reson, to make a little house, i put up real wall paper and i made all the furiture, i even used carpet on the floors, i cut out windows, and made curtains, i made doors out of wood and bults, eventually it looked EXACTLY like my house! and during christmas break, my friends and i decorated my little house for christmas, we even made little presents and wreaths, we also hid easter eggs during easter, and we put real pictures of us on the walls, it was so cute! :huh:

P.S this is NOT the type a doll house u play doll with! :p

Ooh that sounds really cute! Totally something I would do...if I knew HOW.

When I'm bored I-

1. Write.

2. Read.

3. Play with my sisters or friends.

4. Call friends.

5. Read horoscope.

6. Draw.

7. Clean my room.

8. Organize my stuff.

9. Listen to music and pretend that I am singing it to someone or someone is singing it to me.

10. Sing with my karoke (sp?) .

11. Go on TT.

Basically, I get on the computer and go to my anti-boredom sites (Onechance, TT, DeviantART and Quizialla)

I also Draw, Read, or write, Play the Sims, ext.

when im way to bored, I hold convos with my imaginary characters, because they have things to say as well.

I usually get on the computer, listen to music, draw, write, play Guitar Hero or Rock band, and talk to my friends when I'm bored. Pretty simple, right..

After that point, I result to absolutely pointless things.

See how long I can hold my breath, take a free timed typing test just to see my score, play games online repeatedly, see how I type or write with my eyes closed... I hopefully don't get that bored very often. xD

When I'm bored--

Grab my gymnastics leotard and do stretch and oversplits ^.^

Fool around in my ballet uniform (blue leotard,tights,pink shoes) and start doing pirouettes xD

Read a book.

Play with my cat (he loves running and catching things x3)

COMPUTER!! (gosh, I'm such an addict x.x')

Sing!

And did I mention pirouettes?

Last edited by a moderator:
i play with my little hamster, he likes to ,seriosly play peek-a-boo :( and i also draw, i sckectch animals a lot, and my drawinf aint too bad if i do say so my self! lolz

I do a lot of things to stop boredem:

• Type 'Zac Efron topless' into Google Images.
  • Call up a friend.
  • Read a book.
  • Check the scores of the WNBL.
  • Listen to music.
  • Plan something to do. ;]
  • Play Sims 2.

I do a lot of stuff. I mostly like to draw, and I also like to look after my tamagotchis. If I'm on the computer and feeling really depressed, I also like to watch Making Fiends(I swear I'm addicted to that cartoon, I think about it all the time.) and Potter Puppet Pals: The mysterious ticking noise, before heading over to this forum. I also like to play on The Sims 2, and read, and think up ramdon things.

I could continue this list forever if you want...

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Read. Work. Read. Go on the computer. Read.

I always just pick up the first book I see and start reading it.

What I do when I'm bored:

[*]Play video games

[*]Draw

[*]Graphics designing

[*]Play computer games

That's basically it, really...

Club Penguin, call people on my cellpphone, play games on my cell phone, listen to Paradise (Not For Me) by madonna,

and go on tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back