Giants Vs. Patriots!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
Yeah, this sunday the Super Bowl is going on, in Arizona. Patriots Vs. Giants.

Who are you supporting?

I am totally supporting the Giants, but i know they're going to have to work hard to win because the Patriots got straight 18 wins, no losses.

Who do you think is going win?

I guess the patriots... they will go down in history if they win! i think i'm gonna watch it! :)

Go Giants! Even though they beat my favorite team, the Packers, I'd rather that they won it than the Patriots. I think that having them come and stop an unstoppable team would be much more awesome than watching New England win...again.

I believe that the Giants can do it.

I think the Giants can do it, they just need a good plan.

but i can't beleive the Patriots won all season, 18 wins in a row! They're going down in history as the 2nd team to do that i belive, but i so want the Giants to win.

Well I do not know who will win. But I am with the Giants because they are a New York team. The Giants are not my favorite team but they still represent New York.

~ChibiMuffins

I'm going for the Patriots, only because that would be awesome if they got a purely perfect season.

Plus, there's a House episode on right after the Superbowl :3 There was a commercial and all the football coaches were like "I love House!" "Yeah! I'm so watching it after the Superbowl!" "w00t!" xD

Giants. The Patriots are too... like perfect and stuck up with them and Bill Belichick annoys the heck out of me. I mean, dude, open your mouth every once in a while. Then there's that pretty boy Tom Brady. He needs to realize that if it wasn't for his offensive line, he might get a spot on his jersy. Then he'd break down crying because he got hurt and his jersey got stained. That'll be heaven for Micheal and Osi. But Randy Moss is the worst by far. His ebonics get really annoying, and he always wears sunglasses. If you look at his criminal record, the guy should be in jail instead of the Super Bowl. None of the linebackers have any faults. That is why nobody likes them. And Rodney Harrison? I can name more than a few games he should've been thrown out of. Sure, I'd root for the Patriots if they desrved it, but what it all comes down to is that the Patriots are not undefeated. They are unbeaten. They were defeated by the Eagles, Colts, Ravens (especially), and Giants. Which is why, on Sunday, they are gonna lose on the scoreboard for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Patriots, because the Giants beat the Packers and I'm mad at them xD (Yeah, I'm a Wisconsinite)

i go for giants they really good

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didnt care, Because I am a Steeler Fan

But... I really wanted to See the Patriots Lose. So go Giants!

GIANTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back