version 5 trick...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
no-one has written about this yet, (well, i havent seen)

for the version 5, when you are able to use the dating show (after 48 hours of becoming an adult) you can use the dating show. when you want to choose different people to marry, and the one you want isnt there, you go on it again. however you can only do this three times. so set the time to 11:59 pm, and wait one minute. then you set the time so they are awake, then use the dating show again. you can do this again and again untill you find a partner you want! :kuribotchi:

hoped i helped!

*~tamacrazy~* :)

Oh, that was helpful! I was wondering why my new adults can't play the dating game yet. Thanks :rolleyes:

can you choose which of the three to marry off, or is it the main one you play games with?
You can pick which tama you want to get married. (you don't have to pick the "main" tama you play games with.)

I've also heard that you can only use the dating show three times a day. Apparently if you set the time one minute before midnight (or one minute before waking up, I'm not sure) you can access the dating show another three times without having to wait another day!

I've also heard that you can only use the dating show three times a day. Apparently if you set the time one minute before midnight (or one minute before waking up, I'm not sure) you can access the dating show another three times without having to wait another day!
thats kinda what i just explained!! lol!

but you probably explained it more clearer!

Latest posts

Back