Ver 5 tip!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
when the tama's call for you to train them (*bond them together*) you go onto it and have a selection of choosing which one you want ie. a baloon,building,blocks,darts,musical instruments and lots more!

well, i have figured out that the one's you choose have a influence on what type of family you get. i think it is in a pattern:

the first one is always the smart one:- for getting smart members of family (ie.mametchi)

the second one is always the fashion(sparkle type) one:- for getting "sparkle" characters (ie.memetchi)

the third one is like laid back and calm:- for the kind family (ie.kutchipatchi)

so now you can get a head start on what type of fam you are aiming for!

hoped this helped and actually made sense!

any probs just ask and i'll do my best to answer, or PM me.

*~tamacrazy~*

i actually think it doesnt work now, as my characters have evolved into a

violetchi

furikotchi

yonepatchi

where did i go wrong??? :blink:

I can't get it right either, I always get the same characters

:rolleyes:

*~tamacrazy~*, maybe your violetchi, furikotchi and yonepatchi are in the long line of whichever family you were trying to get (like in the v4 growth chart they had 4 families that every tama belonged to; mametchi family, memetchi family, kutchipatchi family and others). You should check that to see if all your tama characters are in the same family you were trying to get.

*~tamacrazy~*, maybe your violetchi, furikotchi and yonepatchi are in the long line of whichever family you were trying to get (like in the v4 growth chart they had 4 families that every tama belonged to; mametchi family, memetchi family, kutchipatchi family and others). You should check that to see if all your tama characters are in the same family you were trying to get.
thanx alot, i will check it out and hope for the best.

does the trick seem true though? do you think it works??

I don't know if it works but I want the mmetchi family!!!!!

i actually think it doesnt work now, as my characters have evolved into a
violetchi

furikotchi

yonepatchi

where did i go wrong??? :blink:
wait a second... you used calm toys to get violetchi!!!!thank you i really need violetchi!! :p

i don't think you'll know what family your getting till your tama mates. I had 3 completly different characters and still managed to get a Mame and Kutchi family member (Mama Metchi and Papa Patchi^-^). Also i haven't seen a growth chart yet so i doubt there are anyway of telling what family comes from what character.

I forgot where I read it, but I think tamacrazy does have a valid point. I think the Famitama has this? I always used the first toy and I got 2 mametchi members~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back