HOW TO GET KUROMAMETCHI/MAKIKO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi <_>

Reaction score
To get kuromametchi you have to raise hatugatchi by training it to be Smart [ Blocks, anything on the left.]

BUT! when it evolves, it has to be 0-30 Bonding!

It should evolve into hatugatchi!

Then use The Sesame Pudding [ 07400 43895 in Special Item Code!]

To get Makiko you have to raise a Girl Watachi by clicking the second item for training.

But before it evolves, it has to have 0-30 percent bonding!

It should evolve into watachi!

Then, use the girls' dresser [07500 43896 in special items code]

To get Makiko!

Hope i helped!

:p :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

So, you got the two characters....now how do you get the rest of the family and make it a pure family?

I accidentaly made a kuromametchi, but how do I turn it back???

:D

So, you got the two characters....now how do you get the rest of the family and make it a pure family?
I also know how to get Pure Families.

Kuchipa= Raise Kuchipatchi and Marry it to Yonepatchi. The babies will evolve into Chibipatchi and Kuchipatchi.

Mame= Raise Mametchi and Marry it to Chantotchi. The Babies will evolve into Chamametchi and Mametchi.

Meme= Raise Memetchi and marry it to Mumutchi. The Babies will Evolve into Imotchi and Memetchi.

Violet= Raise Violetchi and marry it to Sukatchi. The Babies will evolve into Kizatchi and Violetchi.

Ninja= When Adults, Get Low Happines.

Large= When Adults, Feed Too much.

Petite= When Adults, Fedd too little.

NOTE: The First 4 HAVE TO HAVE 100% Bonding to get them.

Thanks for being Rude, Charleene.

I doubt Kuromametchi and Makiko can appear at the dating show.

There is no pure family with Makiko or Kuromametchi in it.

Help me please.

I bought my tamagotchi 3 days ago.

I have a Hatugatchi.

I have an european version ( i'm from Paris, France)

I can't transform it into a kuromametchi.

How can i do that ?

Sorry i'm a newbie.

I have 30% of bonding.

I type the code for getting the sesame pudding, box dropped, the meal appeared out of the box and then nothing happens.

Why ?

If someone has the same problem, please tell me how did you get to resolve it !!

Merci and sorry for my mistakes.

I also know how to get Pure Families.Kuchipa= Raise Kuchipatchi and Marry it to Yonepatchi. The babies will evolve into Chibipatchi and Kuchipatchi.

Mame= Raise Mametchi and Marry it to Chantotchi. The Babies will evolve into Chamametchi and Mametchi.

Meme= Raise Memetchi and marry it to Mumutchi. The Babies will Evolve into Imotchi and Memetchi.

Violet= Raise Violetchi and marry it to Sukatchi. The Babies will evolve into Kizatchi and Violetchi.

Ninja= When Adults, Get Low Happines.

Large= When Adults, Feed Too much.

Petite= When Adults, Fedd too little.

NOTE: The First 4 HAVE TO HAVE 100% Bonding to get them.

Thanks for being Rude, Charleene.
Actually, you're being rude to her. Just a note, the Ninja, Petite, and the Large family can come at teen stage. I think that is what happened to my younger sister's V5.

Help me please.I bought my tamagotchi 3 days ago.

I have a Hatugatchi.

I have an european version ( i'm from Paris, France)

I can't transform it into  a kuromametchi.

How can i do that ?

Sorry i'm a newbie.

I have 30% of bonding.

I type the code for getting the sesame pudding, box dropped, the meal appeared out of the box and then nothing happens.

Why ?

If someone has the same problem, please tell me how did you get to resolve it !!

Merci and sorry for my mistakes.
Well, you need to go to the snacks + meal section and it should be in one of them, just scroll through! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me.

(Sorries for posting this here, but it was the first topic I had visited before I joined this website a while ago. ;) )

Ohkies so...

I just got a new Tamagotchi for the first time in years.

It's the newer Familitchi version, and I was totally anxious to find out what my Tamagotchi would become. (glancing at it impatiently every ten seconds)

Turns out, I (after giving them the required items) have both Kuromametchi and Makiko, and I have no idea how I could do that.

I was all excited for about three seconds until I read on another topic that since it is my first generation, I can't keep both. :D

So... which one should I keep?!

Or, what is your suggestions?

I REALLY wish that I could keep both...

Also I have another question.

Is there any way that the ones that I don't "keep" (or marry off) will somehow have memory in the memory section of the Tamagotchi?

(doubt it, but hey it's worth a try asking, right?)

So... yeah. Please help me with my dilemma. :huh:

And thank you! :)

Well, Kuromametchi is part of the smart family and Makiko is a cheerful family member. I would keep Kuromametchi, but that's my opinion.

I'm not tring to be rude but you guys shouldn't take others people Tama information and you getting all the credit. But i'm just saying because I don't know the whole truth. Maybe you found it somewhere else than TT. And also Admin said not to post things that has already been posted. You can find that info in the v5 tricks in the Pinned area. In which Binary decoded off the FamTama. And posted it before you. But don't be mad at me! I was just saying and maybe you didn't copy! Anyways.. Thank you for the info! ;) &lt;_&lt; :rolleyes:

To get kuromametchi you have to raise hatugatchi by training it to be Smart [ Blocks, anything on the left.] BUT! when it evolves, it has to be 0-30 Bonding!

It should evolve into hatugatchi!

Then use The Sesame Pudding [ 07400 43895 in Special Item Code!]

To get Makiko you have to raise a Girl Watachi by clicking the second item for training.

But before it evolves, it has to have 0-30 percent bonding!

It should evolve into watachi!

Then, use the girls' dresser [07500 43896 in special items code]

To get Makiko!

Hope i helped!

:lol: :ph34r: :blink: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:
Great! Now, i am going to do this with both v5s and get the Secret familitchi!!! XD!!!!

You can't get a Secret family with marrying a Kuromametchi and a Makiko. It will be a Blended family.

WoW! Can I mate a Makiko with kuramametchi on the dating show? And then get the secret family?
There's no secret family. All there is is Blended, Meme, Mame, Kuchi, Violet, Large, Petite, and Large families

u cud get secret mame family by mating kuromametchi to chantotchi and secret meme family by mating makiko to mumutchi but jus a theorie but im aiming 4 kuromametchi sio ill try it!
Sorry, but there is no secret familys =[ Unless you count Space Family!

Love,

#Phantom#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back