Pokemon Diamond / Pearl discussion topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi clone

Reaction score
for those of you who clicked after reading the word "pokemon" and didn't bother reading the whole topic name :furawatchi: , this is a pokemon D/P (diamond/pearl) discussion topic.

i can own anyone at pokemon d/p

my name and code is in my siggy

pm me to battle

remeber this topic isn't just for requesting battles, you can also ask questions such as where to get items or pokemon

i have a question, i really want arceus darkrai and shaymin, but idk how. i have an Action Replay, but idk how to get them. so help.

Ok KagomeGrl445, those pokemon you want are all event pokemon which means on a certain day you can get them. For action replay I think you have to put in codes and then save them to your game, or you can trade with somebody you know who has them or with somebody in New York because they have them all the time. For Arceus, (which I want really bad!!!) you have to have an Azul Flute and go to spear pillar, for Darkrai, you have to have a Member card and go to that always locked building in Canalve City, (note: if you coulnd't catch it in your dream, you can catch it when you're awake, and for Shaymin, (which I also want really bad!!!!) you have to have Oak's letter and go to that area in Victory Road, where that fat guy is bloking it and follow that path outside and you should see oak. Talk to him and a path will appear to lead you to shaymin, (note, it blends in with the flowers) Oh and another thing, Darkrai can learn Roar of Time and Spacial Rend I just don't know how... Hope this has helped!!! If you need anything else let me know!! :furawatchi:

i have a question, i really want arceus darkrai and shaymin, but idk how. i have an Action Replay, but idk how to get them. so help.
you dont need ar to get shaymin

i dont have ar and i have him

i will trade you for him

My starter pokemon was Piplup
Same here! Mine's called Pingu.(why did I name it after a modelling clay penguin again?) Since I chose a girl, I had to have a boy as my friend. Since I couldn't think of a name, I called him Geek(No offence meant). So I was laughing like nothing on earth when his mom asked 'is my little Geek here?' :lol: :angry:

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :mimitchi:

i got my dialga with a masterball... and i cant catch mespirit, azelf, and uxie with an ultra ball... so does that mean that you can only catch a legendary with a masterball???

i got my dialga with a masterball... and i cant catch mespirit, azelf, and uxie with an ultra ball... so does that mean that you can only catch a legendary with a masterball???
[SIZE=27pt]NOPE! xP[/SIZE]

I got mespirit, azelf, and uxie, with an ultra ball. And so can you! ;P

It's just a lot more harder. In fact, you can catch them with any type of Pokeball.

You just have to weaken them first. :]

Same here! Mine's called Pingu.(why did I name it after a modelling clay penguin again?) Since I chose a girl, I had to have a boy as my friend. Since I couldn't think of a name, I called him Geek(No offence meant). So I was laughing like nothing on earth when his mom asked 'is my little Geek here?' :lol: :lol:
:D TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:
my cuz named my rival toenail and i was laughing when she said ''is my little toe nail here''. i got mad at my cuz for making his name that...

darn, i didn't give my rival a funny name, i chose "clint" from the list, darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back