The Virtual Pet Chronicles: Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
So you have no friends. You are thought of as the “weirdo” in school. You only have a few little buddies on the internet, but that doesn’t necessarily count. You might think this is a HUGE problem. But it’s not for me. “Why?” you ask. Well, I have some friends, but they’re not ordinary. They’re special. They’re my virtual pets. I have Tamagotchis, Webkinz, a Dinky Dino, and a few others. They’re not just toys. They’re more than that. THEY ACTUALLY TALK! Really! They do! So next time, think before you smash that old Tamagotchi and don’t abuse that Webkinz! They could be your best friend...

My name is Claire. I have multiple virtual pets. There’s Jazz, my Tamagotchi. She’s a Mamatchi Tamagotchi. She has to juggle taking care of two babies, Harry and Clamie, and she also works jobs to get GotchiPoints to support the kids. Then there’s my senior Tama, Old Dil. He always is cranky and asks for oatmeal and muffins. I’m keeping him for as long as I can. Then there’s my Tamagotchi Mimitchi, Kia. She’s very cheerful and happy. She loves to draw. Her drawings are hanging around in my room. Then there’s my Tamagotchi Masktchi, Sheila. She’s mysterious and shy. Then there’s my Tamagotchi Hanatchi, Rita. She’s always squirming around. She’s a seal/worm looking thing. My Pochitchi Tamagotchi, Zee, is a little silly dog-thing that acts like a real dog. He usually plays with my real dog, Maddie, the Labrador. My Dinkie Dino, Bob, is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen. I also have more virtual pets and Webkinz and Tamagotchis, but, there’s too many to explain.

My parents always say I need to find some “real” friends. I always tell them I do have real friends, my virtual pets. They always tell me they are imaginary, but I tell them they are good enough to me. They tried putting me in all these groups where you meet people, but I got kicked out of each one. I don’t need to understand or not understand. Kia loves to come with me wherever I go. So does Rita and Sheila. They hang in my backpack. They all understand that they need to stay in there from 8 AM to 2:40 PM on school days, but if it’s not school, I let them jump out. First Kia jumps out and acts all cute. Half of the people want to just give her a hug, while the other half freak out. Then, Rita jumps out. Because she looks like a worm/seal, people get freaked out of her looks. It’s very rare when someone thinks she’s cute. Only my two little sisters, Suzie and Emily, think she’s cute. I think she’s cute too. Then, Sheila would jump out. I think that she’s gorgeous, but because she has a mask and flies around with bat wings and sometimes puts on her cape, people just run. My parents always pick up my little sisters, and claim they are going somewhere, and then they run. Rita, Kia, Sheila and go somewhere were interested in.

My life with virtual pets started 2 years ago. I adopted Bob, and then I wanted more virtual pets. I then got Jazz, and 5 Webkinz. I couldn’t stop then. I got 2 more Webkinz, and a Dinkie Dino. Ever since then, I was addicted to virtual pets. Then I didn’t care what other people thought of me anymore. I had friends.

One day, I found Sheila. It was raining, and she was outside of a shop, all alone, and people just ran away from her. I walked up and asked her why she was all alone, and she said that her owner died and she was forgotten so she ran away. I asked her if she wanted to come with me, and she got real happy. Then she noticed all my other virtual pets, and she got even happier.

Sheila sometimes has nightmares, and sometimes comes to sleep with me. But she still is pretty happy, but tries to hide a smile. I don’t know why she does this, but she does. Maybe it’s because she is a shy little girl.

UP NEXT: Claire and Her V-Pets Watch the KCA's!

Latest posts

Back